San Diego to Aukland, 2017 - The Blog is Finally Finished!

forgap

Cruisin7’s entertaining live thread of the 2018 World Cruise inspired me to finally finish my blog of our adventure in the South Pacific. Since the ports of call are about identical, I thought it would interest cruisers on the current South Pacific segment and those who are planning to do this trip.

It’s a long read, so perfect for insomniacs! Enjoy!

https://southpacific2017.travellerspoint.com/

Loved the blog ..... thank you😊 I would have reacted the same way on the plane as you did.

First she wasn't friendly and then took part of your space.

After visiting about 100 countries, Fiji remains my favorite due to the people (Fijians - not Indians) We also love New Zealand. We spent time in both places before we started cruising.

Thank you cruise critic family for your kind comments about my blog. Stay tuned! Mr. Rumor and I intend to write a joint blog of our cruise from Singapore to Sydney. My sweet husband and I leave tomorrow for a stay in Singapore and then a pre-cruise visit to Chang Mai before embarking on the Voyager.

• 1 month later...

Jennifer, wonderfully well done South Pacific blog , thanks to Georges (for support) and you. We paid close attention to the excursions you enjoyed, as do a very similar itinerary on the Mariner in October (Miami to Auckland).

Really nice Blog, nice that you shared it--enjoyed and what great photos, thanks for taking the time. We'll be on are 2nd Regent cruise in April--this just made me want the days until we get on the ship to go faster. Thanks again, Rick

Cruisin7’s entertaining live thread of the 2018 World Cruise inspired me to finally finish my blog of our adventure in the South Pacific. Since the ports of call are about identical, I thought it would interest cruisers on the current South Pacific segment and those who are planning to do this trip.

It’s a long read, so perfect for insomniacs! Enjoy!

https://southpacific2017.travellerspoint.com/

Amazing photos and one of the best blogs I have seen. Thank you for taking us on a virtual vacation.