"In Search of the Northern Lights" cruise

OnTheJourney

Some photo enhancing but mostly the effect of a long exposure time. No matter what, what you see in the photos is not what you are going to see with the naked eye.

Peregrina651 is right. I posted on a similar thread last autumn having sailed on a similar cruise with P&O the year before. This link should take you to my original post and this link will take you to my Flickr album where the cruise photos, including some pics I took of the Northern Lights, can be seen.

• 2 weeks later...
Peregrina651 is right. I posted on a similar thread last autumn having sailed on a similar cruise with P&O the year before. This link should take you to my original post and this link will take you to my Flickr album where the cruise photos, including some pics I took of the Northern Lights, can be seen.

Fantastic photos! Loved your one pic of the rear open decks taken at night...so cool! Sure hope I get to see some of the northern lights as you saw them. Wish this cruise was 2018 instead of having to wait another year.

Fantastic photos! Loved your one pic of the rear open decks taken at night...so cool! Sure hope I get to see some of the northern lights as you saw them. Wish this cruise was 2018 instead of having to wait another year.

Thank you three4rd :) That pic was one of 12 winners in P&O's annual calendar competition last year.