Russian River Cruise - Maybe Pack the Sea Sickness Tablets

tring

We were talking to a Viking rep at a travel show a couple of days ago and as the subject of sea sickness came up (talking about something else). He then mentioned that we will go through some large lakes on our Russian cruise (St P to Moscow), hence the ship could be affected.

I was thinking of packing the tabs as I can suffer on 'rocky boats' so have now made a note to remember to pack them - just in case. Just something that I thought was worth sharing.

I am prone to seasickness -- one sea sick day in rough seas on every ocean cruise. On our Russian cruise, there was very light movement on one of the lakes, Onega or Ladoga, but not enough to affect me much. Still, better safe than sorry if you are sensitive to movement. At any rate, it's a fascinating itinerary -- Bon voyage!

I am prone to seasickness -- one sea sick day in rough seas on every ocean cruise. On our Russian cruise, there was very light movement on one of the lakes, Onega or Ladoga, but not enough to affect me much. Still, better safe than sorry if you are sensitive to movement. At any rate, it's a fascinating itinerary -- Bon voyage!

Thanks for the info. - as you say better safe than sorry :)