Spa on the Wind

Declady

We booked massages on the Wind - setting sail in 21 days :D - but today I noticed that they are no longer showing up under our activities on My Silversea and all massages show as unavailable. Seems weird to me. Has anyone else experienced this?

My question is similar: I'm scheduled to sail on March 11, but the spa services read as "not available" on the mysilversea site. Anyone know what is going on? I was able to book excursions and dinners, but not a massage.

• 2 weeks later...

Declady, I am sailing on the Wind in late February and was able to book two spa appointments, but after just now checking, they are no longer showing up on my schedule. The dinner reservations and excursions are still showing, but both spa appointments have disappeared from the lineup. Strange.

• 2 weeks later...

We had a wonderful cruise on the Wind and were happy to see that although our massages didn't show up on My Silversea, our appointments were still intact.

The only complaint I would have about the ship is that it is so cold in the dining areas - so bring sweaters and wraps.

The staff onboard were super and the food was the best we have had while cruising.

We had a wonderful cruise on the Wind and were happy to see that although our massages didn't show up on My Silversea, our appointments were still intact.

The only complaint I would have about the ship is that it is so cold in the dining areas - so bring sweaters and wraps.

The staff onboard were super and the food was the best we have had while cruising.

Oh, this is great to hear, Declady! And thank you for the warning about the air conditioning. I'm headed to the Caribbean for the warmth, to get this chill out of my bones. Putting a few more wraps in my suitcase now.

Welcome home, glad you had a good trip!