Long Beach Terminal Parking Dropped?

vinsheer

In January 2017, I paid $19.00/per day to park at the Long Beach Cruise Terminal. Now according to Carnival FAQ's, Parking is $17.00/per day! Don't get me wrong I feel like I got a bonus, because I was actually checking to see how much they raised it this year before we leave today. Wonder why the price went down, anybody know? Happy Cruising All :D

Yes, just returned from our Jan 21st cruise and the price was $19.00 per day! They said website charge rate has been wrong for quite a while. Go figure. So I guess Carnival is just copying what the port posts. Happy Cruisin'

• 1 month later...
Yes, just returned from our Jan 21st cruise and the price was $19.00 per day! They said website charge rate has been wrong for quite a while. Go figure. So I guess Carnival is just copying what the port posts. Happy Cruisin'

Interesting. We sail this Saturday, and got the pre-email with info, and it shows parking of $20 now. So we shall see if it went up $1 or not.

Long Beach Cruise Terminal at the Queen Mary

231 Windsor Way

Long Beach, California 90802

Google Maps: Long Beach Cruise Terminal

Travel Time: 23 miles from Los Angeles International Airport; travel time is approximately 50 minutes. 12 miles from Long Beach Airport; travel time is approximately 20 minutes.

Parking: $20.00 USD per day

Rates subject to change

• 5-Story, 1450 space parking garage.
  • Full payment due upon exiting the parking garage.
  • Handicap Parking available with proof of valid permit.
  • Accepted forms of payment: U.S Dollars, major credit cards and debit cards.
  • No advance reservations required.
  • Oversized vehicles will be charged per parking space.
  • Due to height restrictions in the garage, RV's may have to utilize the adjacent outdoor parking facilities.

So we just got to the terminal about an hour ago, and the price DID increase to $20/day for parking. Oh well, it is what it is.

We debarked on 3/24. No parking in the structure so we had to park in the open. We were charged $133 for cruise parking, then $7 for Special Event parking.

There were no signs saying how much it was. Nor was there a sign saying the structure was full. People were parking at the outside end of aisles. No way a large truck could have negotiated that.

ETA—- it’s going to get worse before it gets better. They’ve been talking about putting in a second parking structure next to the original one.

We debarked on 3/24. No parking in the structure so we had to park in the open. We were charged $133 for cruise parking, then $7 for Special Event parking.

There were no signs saying how much it was. Nor was there a sign saying the structure was full. People were parking at the outside end of aisles. No way a large truck could have negotiated that.

ETA—- it’s going to get worse before it gets better. They’ve been talking about putting in a second parking structure next to the original one.

They had signs posted as you entered the garage. I took a pick of the sign. True, as we got there (10:30), that parking lot was total craziness...cars parked wherever they could find space...even fire lanes.

Dunno 'bout Long Beach, but whenever I sail from San Pedro, I stay at one of several

hotels there with a Park-and-Sail package. I've given up trying to adjust my leave-the-

house-time to allow for LA traffic. I'm sure Long Beach has similar.