RSVP Feb 11-18, 2018 Eastern Caribbean on the Koningsdam

Boytjie

The Caribbean cruise for 12018 was announced on the 2017 cruise:

Feb 11, 2018 - Ft. Lauderdale

Feb 14, 2018 - Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Feb 15, 2018 - Amber Cove, Dominican Republic

Feb 17, 2018 - Half Moon Cay, Bahamas

Feb 18, 2018 - Ft. Lauderdale

RSVP will be back on the beautiful ship, the Koningsdam.

The ship is great!

I saw some of your pictures and other friends pictures from the trip.. looked amazing.. I am so jealous I missed this year... but I am so dying to go next year...,

Do you know when they open up the cruise to purchase?

I saw some of your pictures and other friends pictures from the trip.. looked amazing.. I am so jealous I missed this year... but I am so dying to go next year...,

Do you know when they open up the cruise to purchase?

I think I saw mid-March

Does HAL still offer the All-Inclusive Liquor package on a RSVP Charter?

They have never offered it on a RSVP cruise - at least not since since 2007 when we started sailing with them. The only RSVP we have been on that that an alcoholic beverage package was offered was on the MSC Divina in 2014. HAL only started their beverage packages a few years ago.

Why is HAL advertising 11 and 21 day cruises on the Koningsdam leaving on Feb 14th?

The Caribbean cruise for 12018 was announced on the 2017 cruise:

Feb 11, 2018 - Ft. Lauderdale

Feb 14, 2018 - Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Feb 15, 2018 - Amber Cove, Dominican Republic

Feb 17, 2018 - Half Moon Cay, Bahamas

Feb 18, 2018 - Ft. Lauderdale

RSVP will be back on the beautiful ship, the Koningsdam.

Why is HAL advertising 11 and 21 day cruises on the Koningsdam leaving on Feb 14th?

There is often a period of time after a charter is finalized that the cruise line still shows the cruise as available. They then go back to those already booked on those cruises with offers to switch to another cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Much appreciated!

There is often a period of time after a charter is finalized that the cruise line still shows the cruise as available. They then go back to those already booked on those cruises with offers to switch to another cruise.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yay.... I'm booked.... I have ado missed the RSVP Feb Cruise!!!

Very happy to say I'll be onboard for 2018!!!

Now for for decorations and costumes!!!

Can't wait to see old friends and meet some news ones too!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm now officially booked for this cruise! Also am going with friends on the Atlantis cruise in January, with 15 days in between to visit St. Petersburg, Key West, and Fort Lauderdale. These will be my first cruises as a single. :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm booked and ready to go! I was on this ship last February and loved it. Had a blast. It was my first all gay cruise and I was not disappointed. I will be on the Atlantis Oct 2017 cruise out of San Diego as well.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Boytjie :)

We are interested in going on the cruise -

Only have never been on a RSVP or HAL cruise - what will the age range will be approx??! We are in our early 40s ...

would appreciate if you can tell us more about whats going on a RSVP cruise...

Hello Boytjie :)

We are interested in going on the cruise -

Only have never been on a RSVP or HAL cruise - what will the age range will be approx??! We are in our early 40s ...

would appreciate if you can tell us more about whats going on a RSVP cruise...

Sorry, I did not see this post until now.

Well, there is so much to says but what are you looking to learn more about?

RSVP charters the whole ship so they can make changes form what is usually on a regular cruise. They can have a unique itinerary. They bring on their own entertainment. There is at least three tea dances and three night time dances parties (from about 10:30 PM ro about 2:30 AM). All the parties have themes and most people dress accordingly but you don't have to.

The dress code for dinner is very relaxed and it is open seating in the dining room. They often throw a brunch or two in on a seven day cruise.

There are mostly gay men onboard but there are always a group of women to. Family and Friends of gays have been known to join their loved ones on the cruise. There have even been a few moms, working hard to find a husband for their sons!

The age range is from 20s to 80s with most in the 40-50 range. There are couples and lots of singles on the cruise. Bodies range from gym bunnies to bears, oh my. On RSVP cruises the people are very friendly and you won;t see a lot of attitude. In the twelve RSVP cruises we have been on, we have made a lot of friends that we see on the cruises or that we hang out with in between cruises.

If you have more specific questions, ask away!

Sorry, I did not see this post until now.

Well, there is so much to says but what are you looking to learn more about?

RSVP charters the whole ship so they can make changes form what is usually on a regular cruise. They can have a unique itinerary. They bring on their own entertainment. There is at least three tea dances and three night time dances parties (from about 10:30 PM ro about 2:30 AM). All the parties have themes and most people dress accordingly but you don't have to.

The dress code for dinner is very relaxed and it is open seating in the dining room. They often throw a brunch or two in on a seven day cruise.

There are mostly gay men onboard but there are always a group of women to. Family and Friends of gays have been known to join their loved ones on the cruise. There have even been a few moms, working hard to find a husband for their sons!

The age range is from 20s to 80s with most in the 40-50 range. There are couples and lots of singles on the cruise. Bodies range from gym bunnies to bears, oh my. On RSVP cruises the people are very friendly and you won;t see a lot of attitude. In the twelve RSVP cruises we have been on, we have made a lot of friends that we see on the cruises or that we hang out with in between cruises.

If you have more specific questions, ask away!

Thank you so much for your answer and information ... really appreciate it!

We just can not make a decision. We are twisted between two cruises and can not make a decision. My BF is afraid that the average age is to high on HAL and RSVP.

Well we see.... again THANKS :)))

Cheers

Thank you so much for your answer and information ... really appreciate it!

We just can not make a decision. We are twisted between two cruises and can not make a decision. My BF is afraid that the average age is to high on HAL and RSVP.

Well we see.... again THANKS :)))

Cheers

Take a look at the pictures here to get an idea what it looks like on a RSVP cruise: http://gaycruisepictures.com/

It is a friend's site where people post pictures from their cruises.

Stateroom for Sale.

Verandah cabin on deck 8, near midship elevators. This cabin has a larger than normal patio because of where it's located.

Paid approx. $4,000 for this trip, but willing to accept serious offers. Must sell by this coming Monday, February 5th, in order to update names on booking.

Please contact me through this site or RSVP Group on Facebook.