Any cruise ships that DEPART from the carribean?

Hi, I was wondering if there are any main cruise lines that depart from non-U.S. ports.

The reason being, I'm Canadian. And decades ago, my brother was involved in a kerfuffle with the cops. It was traffic related.

Because of this, he isn't allowed in the u.s. I do not know all the details of what it takes, but all I know is he will not go to the states at all. If he goes on vacation, he goes directly to Mexico, Cuba, etc (yep, us Canadians can go direct to Cuba).

From what I see, so many of the main cruise ships all depart from u.s. ports, and then cruise the caribbean. We'd like to do a cruise (around 7 days) and have our brother along, but he won't be able to.

Thanks for any help.

BM

MSC and Marella ( was thomson) A UK based line

not big but friendly their new to them ships include

Discovery and Discovery2 disco2 used to be RCL legend of the seas to give you an idea of size.

NCL also do some from san juan? but care as some go to US Virgin islands (maybe a no go) some go to BVI also care with the "Canada at par offers" if they still do them as some cruises are not included.

Edited by Aulanis

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I was wondering if there are any main cruise lines that depart from non-U.S. ports.

The reason being, I'm Canadian. And decades ago, my brother was involved in a kerfuffle with the cops. It was traffic related.

Because of this, he isn't allowed in the u.s. I do not know all the details of what it takes, but all I know is he will not go to the states at all. If he goes on vacation, he goes directly to Mexico, Cuba, etc (yep, us Canadians can go direct to Cuba).

From what I see, so many of the main cruise ships all depart from u.s. ports, and then cruise the caribbean. We'd like to do a cruise (around 7 days) and have our brother along, but he won't be able to.

Thanks for any help.

BM

Read up on the “United States Secure Air Program”, your brother may be caught up in its’ grip due to the fact that a flight from Canada to a Caribbean destination will be an “overflight”. Air carriers from Canada (and other countries) flying over the US provide name, DOB information on all passenger through APIS to the TSA in the US. While this program is probably not intended to identify persons in your brothers’ situation, nonetheless it could be used as such.