When I get back from cruise what can I do with luggage as I want to site see

uncleboo

Depending on who you are cruising with, some offer luggage valet. For a fee you place your luggage out like you would the night before. They check it in and deliver to the airport, you pick it up at the baggage claim when you get off your flight

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Depends where you are flying from, there is a luggage storage facility at FLL but we have checked our bags there up to 9 hours before our flight before. We have also taken our luggage to hotels and have had them store them for the day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Depends on the airline, Southwest will not accept bags more than 4 hours before the flight.

Depends on the airline, Southwest will not accept bags more than 4 hours before the flight.

Southwest will accept them up to 8 hours ahead if you use the curbside under the #1 sign. That is what we did yesterday.

You got lucky, I'm not the only person on here that has had Southwest say 4 hours. Their website actually even states no more than 3 hours prior. We went one time at 4:22 minutes before and were told they could not take our bags for another 22 minutes

You got lucky, I'm not the only person on here that has had Southwest say 4 hours. Their website actually even states no more than 3 hours prior. We went one time at 4:22 minutes before and were told they could not take our bags for another 22 minutes

That is what they told us when we went inside (4 hours). Then, someone from Southwest came around and said you could check your bags outside, as long as your flight was less than 8 hours away. We initially went to the curb check in to the right of the terminal entrance, and they said 4 hours too. Then they said go to the one to the left of the terminal entrance. They were the ones that could take them. We would have been waiting outside if we hadn't found out. As it was, we could get through security and have a little better selection of food and drink.