Diving with Carnival in Belieze

chismrules

Question my husband and daughter wants to dive in Belieze but it says must of dove in last yr. Our cruise is in Dec. my husband dove on cruise last Oct. so more than a yr. and Daughter has been longer. Everybody can't go on diving vacations every yr., are they stricked about this. Who can they call, does anyone know who is the group that Carnival is using. Is this a Carnaival thing or the dive grouop? Thanks.

Is Belize your first stop on the cruise? If not, do a dive at another port...most dive ops now say last dive needs to be within 2-3 years.

I am not saying to lie.... but you need to assess the dive experience of each family member. If they are not diving often, then can get very rusty and forget which buttons to push, or how to read a gauge, or even worse panic underwater. As others have said... you can do a refresher at home in any local dive shop. Just call and ask.

Question my husband and daughter wants to dive in Belieze but it says must of dove in last yr. Our cruise is in Dec. my husband dove on cruise last Oct. so more than a yr. and Daughter has been longer. Everybody can't go on diving vacations every yr., are they stricked about this. Who can they call, does anyone know who is the group that Carnival is using. Is this a Carnaival thing or the dive grouop? Thanks.

I noticed that you live in Mauldin, SC. Many local divers dive at Lake Jocassee and Lake Keowee, SC. Jocassee was still 73 degrees down to 90 feet last weekend and the Hot Hole is always warm at Keowee.I would suggest calling one of the local dive shops in Greenville/ Spartanburg and enjoy the great local diving and meet the dive requirements before the cruise.