RCI premium coffee with drinks package?

Ok never really been a coffee drinker so never noticed premium coffee sales on RCI ,where do you order and get premium coffee on RCI ships thats part of the premium drinks package? There is a charge outside the package for Starbucks and I have only ever seen coffee drinkers with Starbucks cups?

I like good coffee but have bever bought a coffee package. You never really know what its going to be like until you're on board and can try before you buy. Been disappointed too many times.

On Ovation OTS there is a barista bar in the Windjammer as an alternative to the free coffee self serve machines. We tried a cappucino and I didn't like mine but Mrs L reckoned her's was ok. They use long life milk in them not fresh. On Ovation there is also barista coffee bar next the Two70 lounge which seemed to be very busy whenever we were up that way.

Ok never really been a coffee drinker so never noticed premium coffee sales on RCI ,where do you order and get premium coffee on RCI ships thats part of the premium drinks package? There is a charge outside the package for Starbucks and I have only ever seen coffee drinkers with Starbucks cups?

Just off the Radiance of the Seas Wednesday 3rd January. There is a barista coffee bar called Lattitudes in the Centrum Deck 5 you can get the premium coffee as part of the deluxe drinks package and also in the Main Restaurant at Breakfast you can order cappuccino etc as part of the Drinks Package. Lattitudes was busy at all times the entire cruise.

On explorer they have Starbucks cups and coffee at the promenade. We both love coffee but I couldn’t drink it because of the uht milk. DH had plenty though, it didn’t bother him.

The barista coffee is no longer Starbucks. It’s now Lavazza.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bought a coffee card before the cruise. 15 espresso style coffees for about $50. In the end, I gave it to my wife, who went through her card in a few days. They're pretty ordinary at making coffee.

I just learned to tolerate American style coffee, you get for free.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

On Explorer and Voyager you can order at the Cafe Promenade. I got coffees through my Royal Replenish package. I tried absolutely everything, including frappes, they had on the menu as the package was unlimited but I have to say that the best capuccinos on board were the ones I ordered in the Dining room. You can use your package at any of the Restraunts as well.