Mobile Alabama Hotel wtih airport shuttle AND port shuttle

We're flying in to Mobile Regional the night before the cruise and need a hotel that night, as well as a night after the cruise before flying back out. We'd like a hotel with an airport shuttle as well as a port shuttle. Any recommendations would be appreciated! I'd prefer to stay in an area that we can see a little bit of the city during our extra day there at the end. Thanks!!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have done a little research. The Quality Inn and Suites website says they offer airport transportation and cruise ship transportation with the Carnival Fantasy Cruise Package. I have not call the hotel to double check. https://www.choicehotels.com/alabama/mobile/quality-inn-hotels

Quality Inn & Suites

150 W. I-65 Service Road, Mobile, AL, 36608, US

I have done a little research. The Quality Inn and Suites website says they offer airport transportation and cruise ship transportation with the Carnival Fantasy Cruise Package. I have not call the hotel to double check. https://www.choicehotels.com/alabama/mobile/quality-inn-hotels

Quality Inn & Suites

150 W. I-65 Service Road, Mobile, AL, 36608, US

Thanks for the information. However, based on the many negative recent reviews on the hotel's own website, I would be reluctant to stay there even for 1 night.