The New Room Service Menu

Maybe you should have done a search, this is the third thread about room service changes

She posted it on one of those threads as well. I think for many,who don’t want to wade through hundreds of posts,it helpful to have a post that is just about the actual new menu.

She posted it on one of those threads as well. I think for many,who don’t want to wade through hundreds of posts,it helpful to have a post that is just about the actual new menu.

I agree, many thanks for posting this on its own. No reason to keep reading all the back and forth end of the world / best thing ever BS.

Maybe you should have done a search, this is the third thread about room service changes

I know, but knew that it would get lost in the threads and thought others might like to see it and not have to filter through literally hundreds of posts to find it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some of you are just plain rude. :)

Thanks for posting OP, I wouldn't have ever known there was another room service menu thread as I don't spend my day here on the boards.

Some of you are just plain rude. :)

Thanks for posting OP, I wouldn't have ever known there was another room service menu thread as I don't spend my day here on the boards.

At the time I posted this, there were only threads about the change and such, no one had seen a menu. I did post the menu in 1 of the threads, but sometimes searching is not as informative as some people think.

Anyone have a picture of a doughnut sandwich?

I'm intrigued by this one as well. The rest pretty much sucks and I will miss the free options, may have to try and order earlier in the evening and stick it in the fridge, timing will be really hard though. Then order some fries and dessert when we get in for the night!

Sent from my XT1650 using Forums mobile app

thank you for the menu. Helps to know what we can get our little guys at 6 am when they are up, plus the continental breakfast which I am sure they still have, but a peanut butter and jelly, woohoo! And grilled cheese for lunch, well it is a win win. Until we can get to the buffet! Great menu. Thanks!