Crystal Caves

debnrick

The Dockyard is on one side of the island. St. George is on the other. At least from a public transit perspective, the caves are closer to St. George. I went there from Hamilton. Couldn't tell you how long it took since we stopped at the zoo first. The caves are near the original Swizzle Inn. I enjoyed them.

But, if you only have one day in Bermuda, I would only do this on a ship's excursion due to the time involved to get there and back.

Arriving to Kings Wharf via RCCL on 5/5. Anyone gone there? Opinions/advice??? Best reliable transportation from cruise dock there and back? Cost?

Thank you.

According to the 2018 Bermuda Cruise Ship Schedule, the Anthem will tie up to Heritage Wharf, not King's Wharf.

Since you'll only be in Bermuda from 8 am to 4 pm, I would not make visiting the caves your Bermuda experience. I would take a 'blue flag' taxi tour of the islands so you can fully learn what Bermuda has to offer; and you can plan your next cruise to Bermuda to be a 2 or 3 nighter.

There is a thread titled Bermuda private guide which provides names, contact info, and CC members comments on some of the more popular guides.

There is so much more in Bermuda than the caves (which are nice).

SBtS