EOS returning to Sydney a bit late Saturday.

Just got an RCI notification that Explorer will be a bit late on Saturday due to bad weather of the NSW coast, its only put boarding back an hour or so at this stage but some might be a bit green last night.

I remember my first cruise people were getting off looking rather pale and not so happy,we were queuing to get on and had perfect seas.

Just got an RCI notification that Explorer will be a bit late on Saturday due to bad weather of the NSW coast, its only put boarding back an hour or so at this stage but some might be a bit green last night.

I remember my first cruise people were getting off looking rather pale and not so happy,we were queuing to get on and had perfect seas.

So often the way, our worst was the tail end of a cyclone, yet friends were on the next cruise and smooth sailing.

Seas have quietened down now, at least on the NSW Far South Coast, just come back from my beach walk. Going to be a 35C day, I fear.

Enjoy your cruise Fishtaco.:cool:

Explorer is now back to her scheduled 6am arrival ( no sleep in for me now ☹️) We were advised of the original delay a few days ago and I find it intruiging how a cruise line can know days in advance that a ship will be delayed by just an hour due to bad weather ????......please explain

Explorer is now back to her scheduled 6am arrival ( no sleep in for me now ☹️) We were advised of the original delay a few days ago and I find it intruiging how a cruise line can know days in advance that a ship will be delayed by just an hour due to bad weather ????......please explain ��

Yeah, seems strange. Never, mind you can now go to bed earlier.:D

Wasn't there a post before?? or was it on other social media. That EOS was getting into it's last port of call (Noumea i Think) 2 hours early & leaving 2 hours earlier, cause of the recent seas off NSW coast??? as it would be running late & needed the time??