Long Haul Cases

New to Thomson (Marella), when previously cruised with a charter flight with P & O, Cunard, Ocean Village and luggage has been bonded (home airport to cabin) we have always had labels to print off with cabin numbers on to attach to our cases. Thomson don't have labels with the boarding passes we have just printed off. Can anyone confirm how the cases will get to our cabin as all we need to do at Birmingham is drop off the cases at the drop off point and not check in. Rang Thomson and they said not to worry they will get to your cabin, when I said how if not identified they could not answer. I know there is a simple answer! Also can we have wine with our lunch in the restaurant if we are on the all inclusive package. We fly out to Discovery 28 B2B, looking forward to it as we have been on her before when she was RCI Splendour of the Seas.

Before you enter the queue for the Tui check in you will be asked your name by a Tui agent who will provide you with your labels with your cabin number on. Your luggage is bonded. If you are flying premium your boarding pass allows you through fast track and No1 lounge.

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app

Glad I asked as we have already printed off our boarding passes so could have easily by passed the TUI agent and gone straight to the bag drop off. Any ideas on the wine for lunch with AI package?

I just went to the bag drop of area and they put the labels on my case there.

Glad I asked as we have already printed off our boarding passes so could have easily by passed the TUI agent and gone straight to the bag drop off. Any ideas on the wine for lunch with AI package?

I checked-in on-line recently for my flight/cruise but was not given the option of printing off boarding passes. The on-screen instructions just said that the next step was to go to the check-in desks at the airport.

I checked-in on-line recently for my flight/cruise but was not given the option of printing off boarding passes. The on-screen instructions just said that the next step was to go to the check-in desks at the airport.
Never experienced that Birthboys which airport was that from.

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app

Two points:

TUI flights don't have a separate bag drop on any flights we have been on. So everyone goes to one queue and if there are cruise passengers they should have a desk near the queue and will then tag the bags with the cabin number.

On a recent flight from Bristol there were no tags provided and when we got off the coach at the ship they just took the bags. We expressed concern that how would they know which cabin and were told not to worry! They did just appear - I believe they use the airline baggage tags which include the passenger name. Otherwise they said they would be waiting near reception.