Transfers from Marco Polo Airport To Hilton Molino Stucky

becknal

We are arriving at Marco polo Airport on June 10 and are concerned about transfers .Will we have transfers from the airport to the Hilton Molino Stucky on 6/10 and then to the Voyager on 6/11 ? The Hotel is part of the concierge amenities . . Also , are the lines long checking in with Delta Airlines business class at Marco Polo airport ? Any help would be appreciated .

I second the hotel info previously provided. If you're using Regent Air, your transfers should be included. Every time we've flown into Venice there has been someone from Regent there to meet us and take us to the water taxi to the hotel, and the same goes for getting from the hotel to the ship. All taken care of.

Obviously I can't guarantee the lines in the airport will be short or smooth, but we just flew out of Marco Polo last April and the check in was smooth, no lines, and a decent lounge. YMMV.

Sorry, can't help you with that - we've only stayed at the Bauer Palazzo and the JW Marriott on the island. Looking at Google Maps, though, there's a highly rated restaurant right at the hotel and quite a few others within about a 20 minute walk on Giudecca. I'd suggest Yelp or some other sites to see which ones meet your needs. We haven't had a BAD meal in Venice, but we've had some that were more memorable than others.

We stayed at the Molino Stuckey prior to a Silversea Cruise in 2014. If I remember correctly, there are two restaurants just down the Gudecia island from the Hotel. The 2nd restaurant was recommended. Sorry I do not remember the name. It had a nice view right on the canal.

Hope this helps.