Seattle Transportation

FPP777

I/m a fairly seasoned traveler and never had a problem finding what I need, but I just cant find good information on getting to and from the airport with a decent service. I am looking for something that will transport 4 from the airport to downtown with 6 pieces of luggage and from the pier post cruise for 6 people with no luggage. I have read the reviews of Shuttle Express and they are less then flattering. Looking for a nice clean ride with a courteous driver.

Sailing June 2018.

Any suggestions?

I/m a fairly seasoned traveler and never had a problem finding what I need, but I just cant find good information on getting to and from the airport with a decent service. I am looking for something that will transport 4 from the airport to downtown with 6 pieces of luggage and from the pier post cruise for 6 people with no luggage. I have read the reviews of Shuttle Express and they are less then flattering. Looking for a nice clean ride with a courteous driver.

Sailing June 2018.

Any suggestions?

We used Seattle Express Shuttle for our September 2017 cruise and would recommend it. Very friendly driver and on time. They only pick up from the airport hotels. Be careful as there are 2 shuttle companies with close to the same name. Good luck.