Majestic Princess 18 Dec 2018

MargoK

I am not sure where to start looking, so am asking here and hoping I am not going to get into trouble!

We are doing the cruise on the Majestic Princess and a friend of ours is now wanting to cruise as well. He doesn't mind paying the single supplement but would prefer to share if he can. So where does one find cabin mates?

I am not sure where to start looking, so am asking here and hoping I am not going to get into trouble!

We are doing the cruise on the Majestic Princess and a friend of ours is now wanting to cruise as well. He doesn't mind paying the single supplement but would prefer to share if he can. So where does one find cabin mates?

does he belong to facebook as they have solo pages on there, even the kiwis are after travel buddies

MargoK i'll be in Auckland next thursday 25th and i'm having a meet & greet for lunch at 12 pm at the Yum Char Restaurant with some other solo kiwi cruise passengers so if your friend is from Auckland he is welcome to come...there's only a small group of about half a dozen or so coming

if they can come just ask for Abbey Smith

Edited by rkmw

Hi MargoK,

I am Abbey :), as mentioned above.

China Yum Char Restaurant is in the Britomart area quite close to Downtown Countdown Supermarket.

If your friend wants to come along we have a "Meet and Greet" at 12pm lunchtime.

We are a group of people from a Facebook page called " NZ Solo Cruising and Travel Community" if your friend would like to join us :)

We are a friendly group, and info-laden as well :)

• 3 months later...