Advise on how to change Stateroom allocation.

anjo

Afternoon everyone.

First of all, thanks to all who responded to my previous post.

We have been booked on Round Australia cruise on Sea Princess March 2019, since April last year. I asked for Plaza deck, my favourite, but were allocated A219. Have spoken to TA advised me that the Staterooms on 5 that we are keen on are allocated to the 2 day Brisbane/ Sydney sector. We are departing Brisbane. Could someone explain if someone has not specifically requested these rooms why we can not change. I know they are not allocated this early because of guarantees. Have tried contacting my Princess cruise planner, but she seems to be only able to answer 1 query at a time. Don't want to ring as I like answers in writing. TIA. Anjo

I always book our Princess cruises direct with Princess Australia office. I have changed our cabin numbers many times over the years, as recently as last week in fact, by a mere phone call. I don't think your TA is doing the right thing by you if he/she cannot get Princess to change your cabi, you mention T/A and Princess cruise planner, that has me confused..

I don't think Princess will change it to your liking if you ring them as you booked through a T/A.

If you make a dummy booking on Princess you can see if the cabin you desire is still available, then go from there. Good luck with it all.

Afternoon everyone.

First of all, thanks to all who responded to my previous post.

We have been booked on Round Australia cruise on Sea Princess March 2019, since April last year. I asked for Plaza deck, my favourite, but were allocated A219. Have spoken to TA advised me that the Staterooms on 5 that we are keen on are allocated to the 2 day Brisbane/ Sydney sector. We are departing Brisbane. Could someone explain if someone has not specifically requested these rooms why we can not change. I know they are not allocated this early because of guarantees. Have tried contacting my Princess cruise planner, but she seems to be only able to answer 1 query at a time. Don't want to ring as I like answers in writing. TIA. Anjo

i had a look and everythings sold out except for ocean views but they are pretty dear

once final payment comes around there might be some cancellations but you would have to pay the going rate....seeing you used a TA they will have to talk to princess about your booking

i had a look and everythings sold out except for ocean views but they are pretty dear

once final payment comes around there might be some cancellations but you would have to pay the going rate....seeing you used a TA they will have to talk to princess about your booking

Therein lies the answer, ship just about booked out, so Princess is not changing cabins for anybody.:halo: