From Sweden

amerswed

Hi everyone,

We're going on the Viking Sea on Feb. 5. I'm an American from Chicago and my husband is from Sweden. We've been married 39 years and live in Stockholm. Looking forward to meeting others on the cruise. See you soon.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Here is the link to the roll call for your cruise. Cruise Critic has already posted there on your behalf, as it does for all new members who use the "Find Your Roll Call" tool. They are waiting for you to join the conversation.

Don't forget to sign up for the Meet and Mingle using the link above. Viking does a very nice job and it is a chance to meet fellow cruise critic members in person.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Hi everyone,

We're going on the Viking Sea on Feb. 5. I'm an American from Chicago and my husband is from Sweden. We've been married 39 years and live in Stockholm. Looking forward to meeting others on the cruise. See you soon.

Make sure you go out on to the deck when you leave Stockholm . The ride down to the sea is just beautiful and something you won’t forget !

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You're right. The passage from Stockholm through the Archipelago is spectacular during the day--the summer months in particular. We've done on a few cruises from Stockholm, particularly traveling on a Baltic cruise. We're looking forward to the cruise from Puerto Rico on a Scandinavian vessel. Hope to see you all at the mingle and greet. Just two weeks away!