Parking at Seattle Cruiseport

12grandkids

We live 4 hours from Seattle and will drive in for our cruise, July 7. Can anyone tell me the best place to park our car? I checked online and found 3 possibilities but was hoping for some 'experienced' advice. Thank you!!

Parking in Seattle is pricey .. no way around it.Both piers offer secure parking.

http://www.portseattle.org/Cruise/Explore-Terminals/Pages/default.aspx

There's a cheaper option at Smith Cove, nr pier 91 .. they will shuttle you to/from either pier. Google Smith Cove Parking to get info. Plenty of people on this forum have used it ... a search will provide those comments.

We live 4 hours from Seattle and will drive in for our cruise, July 7. Can anyone tell me the best place to park our car? I checked online and found 3 possibilities but was hoping for some 'experienced' advice. Thank you!!

Are you leaving from port 66 or port 91 ?

"Are you leaving from port 66 or port 91?"

Pier 91. Of the 3 possibilites smith cove was the most expensive. The cheapest was a place by seatac but them you have shuttle/taxi. The third (I can't remember the name) supposedly was a half mile away with a shuttle. If most people on here go with smith cove then I am ok with that. Thank you for the replies so far!

Pier 91. Of the 3 possibilites smith cove was the most expensive. The cheapest was a place by seatac but them you have shuttle/taxi. The third (I can't remember the name) supposedly was a half mile away with a shuttle. If most people on here go with smith cove then I am ok with that. Thank you for the replies so far!

Smith Cove is cheaper than the Port lots.

Sure, it's cheaper to park at SeaTac. Most people don't want to spend an extra hour or 2 at each end of the cruise to save a few bucks. And most people overpack so they can't easily manage their luggage.

This is what parking nr SeaTac would look like:

- parking fee around $10 day with tax.

- take their shuttle to the airport.

- walk 7-10 minutes from the airport to the Light Rail stop

- 40 minute ride to Westlake Center. $3 pp

- taxi to the pier $15-$20.

Same route and cost in the opposite direction when you return.

Or drop your passengers and luggage at the pier, and just the driver goes to SeaTac. But that means your passengers wait for 2 hrs at the pier at the end of the cruise.

For a shuttle then Smith Cove is the cheapest in the area. We are leaving Sunday and plan to use this place:

http://www.bridgestoragewa.com/park_and_cruise.php

I will just drop the wife off at the port with bags and then park. I am undecided on just walking or catching a bus back to port area.

Granted we tend to be very adventurous so probably wont work for all :D

We just got back a week or so ago and we parked at the Armory parking lot, $140 for the week. They pick you up at the back of your car load your bags for you on to shuttle and off the pier. It can’t get much more convenient than that. I looked at Bridge Storage and for the extra $40 it was worth parking at the Armory. After the cruise we walked out the shuttle loading area, waited about 5 or 10 minutes for the shuttle to come and we were home 40 miles away by 9:30am. You want to be at the pier early, by at least 11am to get into line to start the check process. It was a zoo when we left. I felt sorry for those who came at Noon or 1pm.

Archived