All Things 'Explorer Class'

ShipsInBergen

With the maiden voyage of Le Lapérouse complete, and her christening in Reykjavik wrapped up, we can expect quality information on the new class of ships to start trickling through.

It seemed sensible to 'centralise' this for the Explorer Class, so we can share any good resources for reviews/photos/blogs/tips, etc. in a single place.

To get the ball rolling, Ponant's website now features a full 360° Virtual Tour of the cabins and public spaces on board Le Lapérouse. Hopefully this satisfies the cravings for those of us hungry for photos!

• 2 months later...

Tomorrow I hope to be visiting Le Champlain during her stay in Bergen to tour the ship and her facilities.

If anyone has any specific questions or photo requests then let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.

Either way, I will be completing a full detailed photo tour for my hobby blog, and will post a link here in due course for those interested :).

• 2 months later...

Did you go, and did you post the blog?  I have a question about the Prestige Cabins on decks 5 and 6, which are also offered as Prestige Suites.  The schematic for the suites version shows that the desk in the bedroom part is removed to make space for the internal door.  Is this also true when you book a Prestige Cabin on deck 5?