Popcorn during movies?

alwayslisad

I guess they changed the name. Ive always called it Movies under the Stars. lol

But as noted above we too had it every night too and it was especially cold week, and if there is some left over they will leave it out after the last movie to just take.

Only time I couldnt get it was between two movies as I noted above.

Its was exceptionally cold that week. I sure felt sorry for te bartenders stuck up there. It was lik a high of 43 in Miami and the cold extended all to way to Belize and Roatan, brrrr.

My opinion only so take it with a grain of salt.....and take some salt or popcorn seasoning along. The popcorn smelled so good but was tasteless on the Splendor last year. I have popcorn seasoning on my packing list for next cruise. Between the damp sea air and the lack of butter & salt (aka healthy version) - was seriously the most tasteless popcorn I've ever had. Maybe I hit a bad night???

I tasted the popcorn on Splendor and it had all the flavor of a cotton T shirt. Popcorn in many theaters and theme parks is made with coconut oil, and they sell more than with any other oil.

Carnival does a solid by popping it fresh, and it is served free, but c'mon an extra nickle will bring out the flavor people want.

They could use some salt and chili flakes for those that desire to apply it themselves.