Vista - night lights?

dmdiver

I've read some threads saying that there were motion-activated night lights (under the closets I think) for those middle-of-the-night bathroom trips. Unfortunately, I can't even remember what thread I saw it on. Just wondering if anyone out there can tell me if Vista has these? I have one to take with me, but if Vista has them, I won't bother.

I've read some threads saying that there were motion-activated night lights (under the closets I think) for those middle-of-the-night bathroom trips. Unfortunately, I can't even remember what thread I saw it on. Just wondering if anyone out there can tell me if Vista has these? I have one to take with me, but if Vista has them, I won't bother.

It's not on Vista.

I have a small square motion-activated one that is battery operated. I just set it there on the counter. It gives off enough light to see, but not so bright that it jars me awake or disturbs my hubby. I'll just take it with me. I was hoping Vista would have it, but I guess it's just on some of the newer refurbs.

• 2 weeks later...

These lights were on the conquest when we sailed in March. They are great for lighting the way to the bathroom. But they don’t stay on very long and don’t light up the bathroom. So you still need some kind of light in the bathroom. I tried to leave the bathroom door open, but the lights don’t stay on very long, you’d have to be very quick!

• Thanks 1