Michael heading toward anyone's ports?

firefly333

They are saying a cat 2 heading toward probably the panhandle of Florida which is very near Mobile.

I dont know if i can put up a link to weather but they are expecting it to turn into a cat 2, i would say this isnt nothing. But it could turn.

try accu weather

lets hope you are right and accu weather site is wrong.

I just watched the Paradise sail out of Tampa. Could be a rough trip for them?

they said mid week so they might have more waves leaving right now as it passes, idk.

Im in Texas and it just started to rain. We need the rain, Just hope it doesnt hurt anyones cruises.

They are saying a cat 2 heading toward probably the panhandle of Florida which is very near Mobile.

I dont know if i can put up a link to weather but they are expecting it to turn into a cat 2, i would say this isnt nothing. But it could turn.

try accu weather

M= winds greater than 110mph....

try accu weather

Trying again

try accu weather

Ok, well, anyhow....

Looks like you are right!

https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/graphics_at4.shtml?cone#contents

Ok, well, anyhow....

Looks like you are right!

https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/graphics_at4.shtml?cone#contents

lol well its not likely to be something Id make up.

Though I can be sarcastic, like saying you will wind up in a broom closet. Maybe people dont know how to take me.

Doesnt make land until Thursday.... so everyone is acting like what me worry? not my problem. funny

lol well its not likely to be something Id make up.

Though I can be sarcastic, like saying you will wind up in a broom closet. Maybe people dont know how to take me.

Doesnt make land until Thursday.... so everyone is acting like what me worry? not my problem. funny

So I have hope of not staying in the broom closet?? Yay!! Lol I'm still a TBA .

Not on a cruise but I am vacationing in Destin, FLA starting on Friday. Very worried as it is forecast as a direct hit by Michael. We might be vacationing in Alabama instead..... :(
If that happens, try Gulf Shores, Al. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Been to both Destin and Gulf Shores and prefer Gulf Shores. Good luck!

If that happens, try Gulf Shores, Al. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Been to both Destin and Gulf Shores and prefer Gulf Shores. Good luck!

You would think the news could get off politics for a bit, and make more than a passing comment on this. Going to be a mad rush for hotels the last 24 hours if they have to get out, still a bit early to tell. Heck the first poster replied to me they think mobile wouldnt even get rain. lol

24 to 48 hours the news will surely pick this up more if its going to hit the usa somewhere.

Maybe people don't know how to take me.

Many of us do. It doesn't seem like 10 years have passed since you became the voice against bringing electrical appliances from home on board ships. It's a good cause and you took a lot of flaming from some for it.

Thanks for keeping Michael in the Carnival cruise news.

You would think the news could get off politics for a bit, and make more than a passing comment on this. Going to be a mad rush for hotels the last 24 hours if they have to get out, still a bit early to tell. Heck the first poster replied to me they think mobile wouldnt even get rain. lol

24 to 48 hours the news will surely pick this up more if its going to hit the usa somewhere.

Mobile's forecast for the rest of this week, from TWC. My guess is as good as theirs. LOL.

c53fa8547a36728591e11e3e71b162ea.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk