A record of onboard prices

Eglesbrech

I actually agree with you it should be a bottle per week.

Agree also...we are doing 35 nights 2020 and one bottle each for that long seems out of proportion when compared to someone doing 2 nights with the same allowance. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

:confused:

Agree also...we are doing 35 nights 2020 and one bottle each for that long seems out of proportion when compared to someone doing 2 nights with the same allowance. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

When myself and a few others emailed P&O about getting tips included they listened and from next May it will become reality.

Maybe if plenty of people e-mailed their views on bottles allowed for longer cruises ie 1 bottle per week they might well listen sympathetically and allow that.

I take it you do not mean spirits as the price in cabin is very reasonable.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Forums mobile app

When myself and a few others emailed P&O about getting tips included they listened and from next May it will become reality.

Maybe if plenty of people e-mailed their views on bottles allowed for longer cruises ie 1 bottle per week they might well listen sympathetically and allow that.

Thousands of cruisers have complained about auto gratuities either directly, cruise survey, P&Os Facebook page and other forums for year sand have been suggesting that the be included in the cruise fare.

Thousands of cruisers have complained about auto gratuities either directly, cruise survey, P&Os Facebook page and other forums for year sand have been suggesting that the be included in the cruise fare.
I'm sure they have.

We personally never bring any alcohol on board P&O as I drink beer and it is cheap enough on the ship.

My point was for people who thought 1 bottle for 35 nights is the Same as 1 bottle for 2 nights was unfair and to make that point known to P&O to see if they would allow more for a longer cruise.

I'm sure they have.

We personally never bring any alcohol on board P&O as I drink beer and it is cheap enough on the ship.

My point was for people who thought 1 bottle for 35 nights is the Same as 1 bottle for 2 nights was unfair and to make that point known to P&O to see if they would allow more for a longer cruise.

Well now they are having the new drinks package fleet wide it will soon be sorted so it will be the same amount whether you are on a 2 nt cruise or 35nt cruise and that will be no alcohol will be allowed to be taken onboard.

Well now they are having the new drinks package fleet wide it will soon be sorted so it will be the same amount whether you are on a 2 nt cruise or 35nt cruise and that will be no alcohol will be allowed to be taken onboard.
RC still allow 1 bottle of wine per person on embarkation and their drinks packages are Very well established.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/18/2018 at 10:51 PM, FiftyOnePlus said:

Yes, that would be better

Other than that, Im sure all will be fine. We are looking forward to it.

Easier to administer. But because they allow a bottle for two nights, perhaps in the interest of fairness you would advocate 4 bottles for an 8 day cruise? Or perhaps adjust so that one could carry one glass on for a two nighter?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...