transportation

wifeynurse

Can anyone tell me is it cheaper to use cab service or carnival shuttle to and from cruise ship?

Tough question- without knowing what sort of deal Carnival might offer; but my experience on several occasions that cruise line transfers are rarely much less (if not equal to) than cab fares —- meaning that two people traveling together will do much better with a cab —- also, they will not have to wait for the bus to fill up - so timing is much better with a cab.

Tough question- without knowing what sort of deal Carnival might offer; but my experience on several occasions that cruise line transfers are rarely much less (if not equal to) than cab fares —- meaning that two people traveling together will do much better with a cab —- also, they will not have to wait for the bus to fill up - so timing is much better with a cab.

Great and thanks

Can anyone tell me is it cheaper to use cab service or carnival shuttle to and from cruise ship?

Would also help if you mentioned which port(s). In most cases cab is cheaper than shuttle but also have to consider prebooked car or Uber as possibility .

Definitely need more information but rarely is Carnival cheaper.

i.e. Port Everglades to FLL is $15.99 PER PERSON with Carnival transportation. That'd be $63.96 for 4 people. 4 people can fit in an UberXL and that costs around $20-25. 2 people would be $31.98 with Carnival, UberX is around $15.

For one person the shuttle is less expensive, though much more inconvenient. For more than one person a cab or Uber or Lyft is less expensive.