Azura - Back to Back 28th & 30th September

Big Foot

Hello,

I will be doing a B2B cruise on Azura from next Friday (28th September).

If anyone has any questions or information they would like me to try and obtain whilst on board, please let me know & I will do my best to assist.

I will try and find out what information I can regarding the drinks packages & hopefully will be able to report back first hand on what is & what is not available.

Joan

Hello,

I will be doing a B2B cruise on Azura from next Friday (28th September).

If anyone has any questions or information they would like me to try and obtain whilst on board, please let me know & I will do my best to assist.

I will try and find out what information I can regarding the drinks packages & hopefully will be able to report back first hand on what is & what is not available.

Joan

That would be very useful - thanks and have a great time

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Joan, we are on the second cruise, I was also going to try and find out about the drinks packages. Hopefully all the storms will be finished and we can have some great weather.

Phil and Liz

I hope so too or we could be in for a bumpy sailing! Well hopefully between us we will be able to report back.

Have a great cruise & maybe see you on board.

Hi, Joan

We have booked to go on Azura 2020. We have cruised on her once before and stayed in an inside cabin on P deck P212. This time we are on P deck again but we have got a seaview P238. just wondered what cabin you were in and what our cabin will look like compared to our last cruise?

Hi, Joan

We have booked to go on Azura 2020. We have cruised on her once before and stayed in an inside cabin on P deck P212. This time we are on P deck again but we have got a seaview P238. just wondered what cabin you were in and what our cabin will look like compared to our last cruise?

Hello,

We are staying in a Superior Deluxe Cabin on D Deck.

I will make a note of your cabin number & will wander past that deck on the turnaround day & see if I can sneak in & grab some photos for you.

Joan

Hi Joan, we are on the same deck as you and same type of cabin, first time for us in the larger balcony on Azura, normally have an ordinary balcony. Weather forecast looking great,

Phil and Liz.

We're in D412.

I'm sure you will love the bigger cabin & balcony, albeit it is totally uncovered.

I've been keeping an eye on the weather forecast & as you say it's looking good.

I'm keeping everything crossed.

Joan

We're in D412.

I'm sure you will love the bigger cabin & balcony, albeit it is totally uncovered.

I've been keeping an eye on the weather forecast & as you say it's looking good.

I'm keeping everything crossed.

Joan

We are in D733 the very last cabin on the starboard side with a double size balcony.

Phil and Liz

We are in D733 the very last cabin on the starboard side with a double size balcony.

Phil and Liz

Oh that's interesting re the balcony, I will have to take note for future reference.

We're on Azura for 19 nights next Sept. Originally booked D406 last year, but wanted a suite as it's our 50th birthdays but they were already sold out for the grade we wanted when we booked. Finally, one became available the other weekend so have just managed to upgrade to the Orissa suite D737, so we could've been neighbours!

Although we have had a suite on Azura before we've not stayed in D737 or one with the 'beam' so am hoping to sneak a look on Sunday so I might see you.

Joan

Oh that's interesting re the balcony, I will have to take note for future reference.

We're on Azura for 19 nights next Sept. Originally booked D406 last year, but wanted a suite as it's our 50th birthdays but they were already sold out for the grade we wanted when we booked. Finally, one became available the other weekend so have just managed to upgrade to the Orissa suite D737, so we could've been neighbours!

Although we have had a suite on Azura before we've not stayed in D737 or one with the 'beam' so am hoping to sneak a look on Sunday so I might see you.

Joan

Do give us a knock if you are passing.

Phil and Liz

Hi, Joan

Hello,

Unfortunately I couldn’t get to view your cabin this morning as it was too near the exit.

However, I did manage to view 2 other Seaview cabins P316 & P320. One was set up as a twin & the other a queen bed configuration.

I am struggling to upload photos at present, but rest assured as soon as I can I will either post them or alternatively I will add a link to Flickr.

I had an enjoyable or sad morning depending on your view, looking around the various show cabins that were available to the tour groups to view. I will try and upload the photos to Flickr, but it might not be until I’m back home as not sure if my internet package will allow it.

Liz & Phil

I did knock on your cabin door this morning & whilst it was on the latch as there was no answe I assume you were out & about.

Joan

Hi - any news on the drinks package?

Unfortunately not; they are are not being advertised & the staff I’ve spoken to don’t know what’s going on. You can still purchase the 20 soft drinks card for £35 & they’re offering wine packages but that’s about it.

Unfortunately not; they are are not being advertised & the staff I’ve spoken to don’t know what’s going on. You can still purchase the 20 soft drinks card for £35 & they’re offering wine packages but that’s about it.

Interesting - thanks

We spoke to our wine waitress last night who indicated that the packages would be available again from November.

The gentleman at the table next to us who we’ve been chatting to is a frequent passenger & knows a lot of the staff, however, he wasn’t aware of the packages.

So he’s off on a mission to find out what he can & report back to me!

If and when I ave anymore facts, I will let you know.

Joan.

We spoke to our wine waitress last night who indicated that the packages would be available again from November.

The gentleman at the table next to us who we’ve been chatting to is a frequent passenger & knows a lot of the staff, however, he wasn’t aware of the packages.

So he’s off on a mission to find out what he can & report back to me!

If and when I ave anymore facts, I will let you know.

Joan.

Thanks for taking the time Joan [emoji1303]

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2018 at 7:50 PM, Lees Cruisin said:

Hi, Joan

Hello,

sorry it has taken longer than expected but if you look at the attached link you will see photos of 2 Seaview cabins on P deck.

https://flickr.com/photos/63185733@N02/sets/72157674471189918

As  previously mentioned, I was unable to take pictures of your exact cabin as this was too near the crew exit on the day. 

Hope this helps.

Hope this helps.

Joan