Spa/beauty prices on Seaside.

sg1812

Hi, we are booked on Seaside in October. We receive emails encouraging us to book spa/ beauty services in advance. It looks like manicure/pedicure cannot be booked in advance, ( unless I am mistaken..)

but does anyone have a copy of the price list for these services that they can share? Also reviewed of these services would be great. Thanks in advance.

Hi, we are booked on Seaside in October. We receive emails encouraging us to book spa/ beauty services in advance. It looks like manicure/pedicure cannot be booked in advance, ( unless I am mistaken..)

but does anyone have a copy of the price list for these services that they can share? Also reviewed of these services would be great. Thanks in advance.

Wait till you board they have specials on port days.

My sister-in-law booked a mani/pedi on board for the first day and it cost her $200. She said it was just okay, but not worth the price.

I pre-purchased a 60 min bali message for approx $77, and on board it was $150. The massage was great.

I would highly recommend pre-purchasing spa services, and booking ASAP once you get on board.

There are in-port specials as mentioned above, but you have to have the massage while the ship is in port and that means you may not have as much time on shore as you (may) want. They were also (In most cases) not as good a deal as pre-booking.