wine coolers

daddyslittle girl

i am aware you can take 1 bottle of wine pp, water, and soda onboard, wonder where those little bud marguerites come in, any answers?

Just for clarification, Celebrity allows two 750 ml bottles of wine per stateroom. Wine is the only alcoholic beverage allowed to be brought onboard. Plenty of lounges/bars to get a good margarita on the ship.

Edited by davekathy

I see you are on Celebrity and I do not know their regs off hand, but on those mainstream lines I *am* familiar with, it is one standard bottle of wine or champagne per adult passenger. No other alcoholic beverages including individual bottles of premixed anything.

On Celebrity (and RC) you are allowed two 750 ml bottles of wine or champagne per stateroom at the embarkation port. It's not per person.

i am aware you can take 1 bottle of wine pp, water, and soda onboard, wonder where those little bud marguerites come in, any answers?

you assume incorrectly

every cruise line runs things differently. Royal for instance only permits 2 bottles of wine per cabin, not per person.

they do not permit spirits/liquor at all. those would be classified a spirit.

Probably best to ask this question of the specific Board for your cruise line, as they have different policies.

Viking Ocean permit any quantity of alcohol, soft drinks or water to be brought aboard at any port. They will even open your bottle of wine in the restaurants for free.

I don't think ANY booze, except for those 2 bottles of wine, are allowed on ANY cruise line....at least, on the mainstream lines! Some will allow water/soda to be brought in reasonable amounts.....but not beer or "wine coolers" or liquor.

Disney allows either 2 bottles of wine OR 6 beers per person 21 and over. As well as whatever amount of water/soda that you want to wrangle (must be in your carry on bags).