Dress code

radtech

You may disagree in so far as you don’t wear them yourself, but you cannot disagree with my statement that most younger people these days live in trainers. Try looking at people’s feet next time you are out! Just because you don’t like them doesn’t mean others feel the same way. Possibly you are older?

What I said I disagreed with was your statement that everybody over 60 wears trainers.

I didn't even mention anything about young people and trainers. Yes, of course young people wear fashionable, designer trainers, but they're not the ugly, white ones.

What I said I disagreed with was your statement that everybody over 60 wears trainers.

I didn't even mention anything about young people and trainers. Yes, of course young people wear fashionable, designer trainers, but they're not the ugly, white ones.

You may have misread marylizcat's statement. I think it was quite clear that this poster was not saying "everybody over 60 wears trainers." See below:

No need at all to worry about being rude or offensive. Most Europeans, at least those under sixty, live in trainers! Possibly the all white ones, worn with white socks stand out as American tourists, as the all white look is more for playing tennis here. But the important thing is comfort.