Ovation 17th april 2019 repositioning cruise to Hawaii on sale now on the RCI site

rkmw

as the title says the 16 night cruise to Hawaii 17th april 2019 is now on sale on RCI site

any solos out there they have solo balconys for $2936 with $100 OBC

insides are $3330 with $50 OBC and oceanviews are much dearer

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com.au/cruises/?dates_maxDate=04%252F30%252F2019&dates_minDate=04%252F01%252F2019&departureCode_SYD=true&destinationRegionCode_ISLAN=true&destinationRegionCode_TPACI=true&shipCode_OV=true&vacationTypeCode_CO=true

looks like the solo balcony's are gone

are you jumping ship Bob?

There will be a lot of happy people on the old rollcall for Explorer who were waiting for this........loads of seadays though as the first ports are Tahiti, then straight to Hawaii, which is fine, but a lot who had booked the Explorer TP were wanting one cruise not two and ending in the US.

Chez no I’m sticking with the Explorer to Singapore .... some TA’s on Facebook have some good prices on the Ovation but I think EOS is a better price

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I got a very good solo balcony price on the EOS cruise in March 2019 to Singapore so I cancelled out on the Majestic to Hong Kong and for me to add a 2nd person it was very cheap... thank you RC

Edited by rkmw

I got a very good solo balcony price on the EOS cruise in March 2019 to Singapore so I cancelled out on the Majestic to Hong Kong and for me to add a 2nd person it was very cheap... thank you RC

It is very tempting ot jump on one of the deals.:D

It’s so much cheaper than Radiance or Solstice I can see the attraction.

It is a great price.

I really like sea days but with the lack of ports and having been to all the ports before I will give this one a miss . Another issue is with some of them being tender ports which can be weather dependent means they may even be missed.

It is a great price.

I really like sea days but with the lack of ports and having been to all the ports before I will give this one a miss . Another issue is with some of them being tender ports which can be weather dependent means they may even be missed.

Don’t say that, after 8 days at sea I may slit my wrists if we miss a port ;) we’ve never been to Tahiti or on a RCL ship that size. So we should find lots to entertain us at sea.

Don’t say that, after 8 days at sea I may slit my wrists if we miss a port ;) we’ve never been to Tahiti or on a RCL ship that size. So we should find lots to entertain us at sea.

Don't worry, first stop is Papeete where she should be docked. Tahiti has great weather and I have not read of anyone missing ports there. Same goes for Bora Bora and Moorea and Maui. Honolulu would be docked again.