Question about the Buffet?

1cruznmama

We sailed on the Wonder last year but for the life of me I can't recall whether or not the Buffet is open for dinner every night. We've had a bad experience dining with strangers and I prefer to avoid it at all costs and since it's just my daughter and myself this time I'm afraid we will be stuck sharing a table.

Could anyone help me out?

thanks so much!

Have you had a bad time on a DCL cruise? Usually Disney is good with pairing folks. For example, they would try to pair you with another mom with a girl near your girls age, who speak the same language usually also a solo female/girl type thing. If it really bothers you, just ask DCL if you can dine alone. I would hate to see you miss out on dinner with sucha an amazing team because of something that happen in the past. :(

Have you had a bad time on a DCL cruise? Usually Disney is good with pairing folks. For example, they would try to pair you with another mom with a girl near your girls age, who speak the same language usually also a solo female/girl type thing. If it really bothers you, just ask DCL if you can dine alone. I would hate to see you miss out on dinner with sucha an amazing team because of something that happen in the past. :(

Actually we had a very good time except for the dining. It's just a personal preference after having had a bad experience in the past (my daughter had a fork thrown at her by the other families child and there was no appology at all :eek:) to want to dine alone. I'm going to try to arrange for us to have a table alone but if they can't accomodate us then I wanted to be aware of our other options. I know we will be missing out on the whole dining experience, which we do love, but we will do what we have to so that we can eat alone.

thanks again for the replies

Archived