3-8-18 Thursday Weigh-in

mdaviswv

Good morning gang. I knew my streak was bound to end. I’m up one this week. It’s weird too because I don’t feel as though I did too poorly. Oh well, we’ll see what happens next week. Hoping for losses for the rest of you!

Mike

Bridgeport, WV

Hello,

Mike, thanks for the thread. Small gain, will come off soon.

I lost the 1 lb. I gained last week. We leave on Tuesday for our 6 week Australia, South Pacific cruise. Will try to keep the gain at a minimum.

Will check in over thw weekend then won't be back on CC until we are back. Back April 20th.

Hope everyone did well.

Diana

Wow. I can’t even imagine a 6week trip Diana! Hope you have a wonderful time. Don’t worry about the lbs! I figure I do two cruises a year and those two weeks I eat whatever I please. The other 50weeks I’ll behave and it’ll all work out just fine. [emoji846] Take care and definitely check in with us when you can!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good morning. Mike, sorry for the gain. Hopefully it will come off fast.

Diana, congrats on the loss. Have a great time on your cruise. I would love to do the South Pacific. I will be excited to hear all about your cruise.

I am up 2 lbs. :o I leave in three weeks and the scale is going in the wrong direction. I must try harder.

Rose

I have been pretty much perfect for the past 8 weeks and have been losing a consistent one pound a week. I'm fine with that.

This week, however, I lost 2 pounds and I am totally amazed and thrilled. I am still shooting for another 15 pounds off before my birthday on June 8th, but if I happen to have another week when I lose 2 pounds instead of one, I will celebrate.

Total to date: 9 pounds down.

Hello everyone! The four of you!

Next week I'll have to weigh-in. Come home on the 13th. The day

Diana leaves, I want your cruise Diana, been to SP but not Aust.

Have a great time. Bon Voyage!

Thanks Mike for starting the post. Your body just resting.

Punkic good loss

Rose know you'll get it off.

Everyone take care, sad my cruise is winding down.

DON;T WANT TO GET OFF!

shootr just read last week's weigh-in, your pictures are Beautiful!

Hope you had a great time!

Edited by Belle

Hello,

Mike, thanks for the thread. Small gain, will come off soon.

I lost the 1 lb. I gained last week. We leave on Tuesday for our 6 week Australia, South Pacific cruise. Will try to keep the gain at a minimum.

Will check in over thw weekend then won't be back on CC until we are back. Back April 20th.

Hope everyone did well.

Diana

Have a wonderful time!!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

Belle, sorry we'll miss each other for awhile. Welcome back.

Punki, 2 lbs., great.

Rose, sorry for the gain. Have a great time on your cruise. Panama Canal right? Weve done that, you will love it.

Mike, my life was like most people, when I was working. I lost my job about 3 years ago and hubby decided to retire. I didn't want the junk jobs I was finding (or the jobs that were the work of 5 people for no money or benefits, um, no thank you....) so.....didn't go back to work. We have more than enough money and....no kids so spending no one's inheritance and ....we can't take it with us..........

Traveling while we're young enough and healthy enough to enjoy it.

Have a good night all.

Diana

I just threw myself a curve and booked a 15 day cruise from Tokyo to Vancouver this April. I hate being away from home in the spring when I can work in the garden, but this came up and it was ridiculously cheap--15 days for $599 for an outside cabin. The balconies were all sold out, but it's primarily a crossing so it's not a huge deal.

So, now I really do need lots of extra help to keep myself on track because my birthday (my next target date) will still roll around on June 8th and my family cruise will still be October 6th and I really want to look great for that.

I guess I will eat a lot of salad. :)

Hey guys. Just checking in to see how everyone is this week.

Jo, nothing wrong with staying same, sometimes thats a victory in itself!

Punki, that cruise will be incredible. Won't air be a lot though? That usually seems an unfortunate component of one way cruises.

Rose, up 2 isn't the end of the world. You've still got a few weeks. Besides, its time to set your sites on the voyage!

Cruises42, hope are doing well!!

Diana, have a wonderful time!

Always great to hear reports from sea too Belle! Hope the trip home is good.

Have a great weekend! :)

Mike

Stinks being back from camping - but on the good side: I managed to lose 4 pounds so I'm starting again, I guess, at 208 this week. Musta been the hiking...

16a_rocks_1_of_1.jpg

Since getting back Thursday I've been eating well and walking and weeding and cleaning and working on the trailer, etc. - anything to stay busy and out of the kitchen.

Seems like lot's of "Spring" motivation in the group - great successes and a few setbacks - but lot's of conversation and planning and goal setting. Thanks for keeping the threads going Mike - I'm with you - couldn't imagine cruising for a month - but I'd love to give it the ol' college try!

Well, keep on keeping on - shoot for the moon!

21_moon_1_of_1.jpg

Loving the pics shootr. I haven't been out west in over 15yrs. One of these days hopefully. We've been stuck on cruising for a while now. Glad you enjoyed your time camping. And its huge you came back ahead on the scale!

Was down 2lbs this week. Making is 8.9 in 4 weeks. But, I realized as I was looking at my fitness pal weight log ins. From October of 2015, my all time high, I am down 30lbs!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Aratski, how great you realized you had such a big loss. Terrific.

This is my last check-in. Have to pack, etc. Will check-in when we return end of April.

Will miss you guys and wish everyone good losses.

Um, I can only hope I don't gain much. Plan to be active and eat modestly. That's the plan anyway........

Best, Diana

I just threw myself a curve and booked a 15 day cruise from Tokyo to Vancouver this April. I hate being away from home in the spring when I can work in the garden, but this came up and it was ridiculously cheap--15 days for $599 for an outside cabin. The balconies were all sold out, but it's primarily a crossing so it's not a huge deal.

So, now I really do need lots of extra help to keep myself on track because my birthday (my next target date) will still roll around on June 8th and my family cruise will still be October 6th and I really want to look great for that.

I guess I will eat a lot of salad. :)

Walk everywhere on the ship and to the fitness center and as you walk looking the water the rest of us will be looking at gym walls. Have a great time and eat more than salad. I am down 2 this week, next week will be hard taking the grandkids to New Mexico for spring break

Gail