Spa question for Seaside

psosebee

Can someone who has recently been aboard tell me if the relaxing wave spa package (30 minute massage & facial + daily pass to thermal spa) on the seaside is for access to the thermal area for the duration of the cruise or only 1 day access.

Seems a little misleading because they have another package for $189 that says for massage & access to thermal area for duration of cruise.

So not understanding the price difference if they both have a massage & access to thermal area daily for duration of cruise.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Forums mobile app

Can someone who has recently been aboard tell me if the relaxing wave spa package (30 minute massage & facial + daily pass to thermal spa) on the seaside is for access to the thermal area for the duration of the cruise or only 1 day access.

Seems a little misleading because they have another package for $189 that says for massage & access to thermal area for duration of cruise.

So not understanding the price difference if they both have a massage & access to thermal area daily for duration of cruise.

I did check my eticket & when I purchased the relaxing wave spa package @ $128 it was access to the thermal spa for the duration of the cruise.

MSC has since changed the packages. My daughter procrastinated & just this week purchased her spa package. She called MSC because of the confusion. They confirmed that the relaxing wave package was now for access to the thermal area for 1 day only. She had to purchase the $189 package to have access for the duration of the cruise.

This is not to say that if you call MSC that you will get the same answer. The wording is different on each of those packages now as well.

So just a heads up......

P. Sosebee

It's for the duration of the cruise and totally worth the cost of the massage! The Thermal Spa was one of my favorite places on the ship! It ranked right up there with the Champagne bar and the Venchi Chocolate & Coffee Bar!

Psosebee is correct, many of the lesser spa packages/treatments are now reduced in price and now only include thermal area access for the one day. There are still packages that include access throughout the cruise, pay attention to the vague wording.