Transgender advice

timmccoy

• 2 weeks later...

Atlantis is the only gay full ship charter for gay men. Olivia is for gay women. A new cruise charter company for all LGBT+ is called Vacaya and they sail their first cruise August 2019 from New York.

RSVP Vacations is simply an extension of the Atlantis brand, but more geared toward older gay men.

As a gay man, I've been on a handful of Atlantis cruises over the last few years and they are excellent. I think that you would have a great time as there's always fun things to do. You'll likely make friends too. ...I'll be honest though, I don't think you'll meet a lot of other trans folk. I've never knowingly met one on cruise. You will be treated best at Atlantis if you're simply a gay male. If you're straight man-especially if hot or good looking, a woman, or haven't made up your mind, you'll be treated like minority; and while not extreme, you'll be able to "feel it".

I would probably recommend just asking around more and collecting info to make your best informed decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does anyone have experience or know of a cruise line or specific cruise where transgender people would be accepted and feel comfortable. And it would be nice to meet other trans folks. Anyone?:cool:

I do not have too much comparative experience, but on QM2 sailings my wife and I bring both tuxes and gowns for formal nights.

I am not transitioning or full time, so on the ship I only 'dress for dinner' and not for the pool or shore excursions.

• 2 months later...

My brother is trans and told me one time about his cruise on Queen Mary 2. This cruise liner looking well and I think there are many special dating you can do on a board)

By the way, my brother dated boy on this service .

aussenansicht.ek9ogixd.jpg

Edited by Rockaweran