Books to cruise with.

Bjpontalion

I would love book reccomendations. I am currently reading The Woman in Cabin 10. Suck a great read, kinda like a modern Murder on the Nile!

Anyone reading a great cruise related book...or even just a great book?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Forums mobile app

I always recommend "The Kon-Tiki Expedition" by Thor Heyerdahl. Six men cross the Pacific on a balsa raft from the coast of Peru to the Pacific islands to prove the islands were first inhabited by people from South America. Interesting story and true.

I always recommend "The Kon-Tiki Expedition" by Thor Heyerdahl. Six men cross the Pacific on a balsa raft from the coast of Peru to the Pacific islands to prove the islands were first inhabited by people from South America. Interesting story and true.
Love this one. I will check it out.

I would love book reccomendations. I am currently reading The Woman in Cabin 10. Suck a great read, kinda like a modern Murder on the Nile!

Anyone reading a great cruise related book...or even just a great book?

I recommend CODES ,a novel about Native Americans in the 19th.century

Other books I recommend are Forever -a novel about a man who lives several hundred years in NYC and Of Times Rembered-a fictionalized about of a murder that took place in NYC in 1955 .

Love this one. I will check it out.

It published in 1941. I read it as a young boy and became fascinated about the sea. Many pictures of the voyage. Really makes you appreciate the ship that you are on and picture yourself on that raft. Really a mental trip.

Very inexpensive on Amazon. I keep several copies on hand to leave one in the ships library when we cruise. That's the impact that it had on me. Happy sailing. Harry :cool:

It published in 1941. I read it as a young boy and became fascinated about the sea. Many pictures of the voyage. Really makes you appreciate the ship that you are on and picture yourself on that raft. Really a mental trip.

Very inexpensive on Amazon. I keep several copies on hand to leave one in the ships library when we cruise. That's the impact that it had on me. Happy sailing. Harry :cool:

I looked it up!

I love books like this...I started several years ago trying...and I emphasize trying...to read all the Noble Prize books. I finished Growth of the Soil by Knut Hamson. Beautiful book. Made me appreciate plain life in Norway full of love and loss!

I can see getting involved in this one.

Thanks again!

I recommend CODES ,a novel about Native Americans in the 19th.century

Other books I recommend are Forever -a novel about a man who lives several hundred years in NYC and Of Times Rembered-a fictionalized about of a murder that took place in NYC in 1955 .

I read Codes! I love it. [emoji3]

Someone loves time travel...

That Out of Times Remembered sounds awesome!

Thanks! [emoji74]

I loved The Woman in Cabin 10!

I would also recommend "Murder, She Wrote--Murder on the QE2" if you like murder/mystery books. It's the book series based on the show "Murder, She Wrote" and I find them to be really fun mystery reads! This one takes place on an ocean liner. :)

I loved The Woman in Cabin 10!

I would also recommend "Murder, She Wrote--Murder on the QE2" if you like murder/mystery books. It's the book series based on the show "Murder, She Wrote" and I find them to be really fun mystery reads! This one takes place on an ocean liner. :)

I know I am half way through the Girl in Cabin 10. The twist and turns are so good. Keeping me from thinking...and obsessing...over our next cruise. [emoji3]

I do like murder mysteries. When I found out it was set on a cruise ship I knew I had to read it.

I will check out Murder on the QE2.

Thanks for the suggestions.