Choices and options in the restaurants

Playtennis

First time Viking cruiser.

One of the pleasure of cruising is the wonderful food selections. Occasionally there is something on the menu that sound delicious and you order it. Unfortunately, your palate just doesn't accept it.

Are you able to order something else or are you only allowed to order one entrée?

Keith

If you don't like it, you can change it. If you do like it, you can order a second one. If you want a small entree as a starter, no problem. If you want a big (double ?) starter as your main course, go for it. If you want a fish course as well, you'll get it. Two puddings plus ice cream? Here it comes. Coffee, cheese, fruit? OK In other words, order what you like, as much or as little as you want and it will be delivered. With a smile.

I like that Viking serves moderate portion sizes. With several courses, I never felt hungry after a meal, but I wasn't overstuffed either. Their willingness to bring any guest additional servings makes everyone happy. I love that in the delightful World Cafe, many of the desserts are served in petite portions, in case you want to try more than one!

If you don't like it, you can change it. If you do like it, you can order a second one. If you want a small entree as a starter, no problem. If you want a big (double ?) starter as your main course, go for it. If you want a fish course as well, you'll get it. Two puddings plus ice cream? Here it comes. Coffee, cheese, fruit? OK In other words, order what you like, as much or as little as you want and it will be delivered. With a smile.

This is why I pack an extra pair of pants in a larger size for later in the cruise.