Dresses (packing question)

jiwdurando

My youngest hates to wear anything but dresses. She is 7. Is there any reason I need shorts for her? Our ports are Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Freeport. We will be sailing on the Carnival Pride. Thanks for the input.

Probably all beach days. She can wear her dresses as beach coverup. Take a pair of shorts along in case she asks for them. You can always buy a souvenir tshirt. Sundresses are cute and cool. Have one on now. EM

Mine is younger but if she's in a dress and doing something active/running around, she usually has cotton bike shorts underneath (the Oshkosh store near us had them for like $4 a pair last week). She is still in diapers but I have never been a fan of diaper cover type bottoms.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Mine is younger but if she's in a dress and doing something active/running around, she usually has cotton bike shorts underneath (the Oshkosh store near us had them for like $4 a pair last week). She is still in diapers but I have never been a fan of diaper cover type bottoms.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

I have tons of those under the dress shorts so I will just pack those! I appreciate the feedback!!