Sfo - ppt

Tahitianbigkahuna

That's what we did two years ago and LAX was a nightmare with baggage. Too much baggage and no skycaps in sight to get our baggage to the international side of the airport. I guess there is no way to reserve with skycap there for meeting us after our phoenix to lax flight.

Interesting. Never had any trouble getting around LAX but I admit most times we've flown out of Tom Bradley we've been delivered directly there by car. Hadn't thought about porters for a long time.

BTW, you can really travel light on the PG. Unless you're a diver with equipment, you don't need a lot of stuff. The first time we went eighteen years ago I remember taking far, far, too many clothes. Now we take very little at all. Two roll-aboards plus small add-on for jewellery, prescriptions and such.

Interesting. Never had any trouble getting around LAX but I admit most times we've flown out of Tom Bradley we've been delivered directly there by car. Hadn't thought about porters for a long time.

BTW, you can really travel light on the PG. Unless you're a diver with equipment, you don't need a lot of stuff. The first time we went eighteen years ago I remember taking far, far, too many clothes. Now we take very little at all. Two roll-aboards plus small add-on for jewellery, prescriptions and such.

Just following in anticipation of a cruise on the PG. so glad to hear that you packed light!! I was thinking how many bags do people bring. We usually fly with two bags! Glad to hear we can do that on a more upscale line 😁

Just following in anticipation of a cruise on the PG. so glad to hear that you packed light!! I was thinking how many bags do people bring. We usually fly with two bags! Glad to hear we can do that on a more upscale line 😁

Yes, the PG is upscale, but it's also a tropical paradise and hence very relaxed. If you like the water, bring two bathing suits and water shoes. Bring lots of sunscreen and a hat or two. A beach cover-up is good. The ship supplies snorkeling equipment and beach towels, bring your own mask if you like. Simple clothing for evenings, khakis and short-sleeved shirts for men, sundresses or nice top and pants/skirt for ladies. Sandals. Just shorts or capris and t-shirts during the day and you're done. There is no self-service laundry but getting a few things laundered is not expensive.

• 5 weeks later...
Yes according to several post

Thank you!

Another question -- having never flown from PPT before, how far ahead of the flight should we be at the airport? The flight from PPT to SFO leaves @ 07:00. The airport looks fairly small so wondering if the 3 hour rule applies there.

Thanks, again.

Thank you!

Another question -- having never flown from PPT before, how far ahead of the flight should we be at the airport? The flight from PPT to SFO leaves @ 07:00. The airport looks fairly small so wondering if the 3 hour rule applies there.

Thanks, again.

Depends is there is an Air France flight taking off about the same time. If there is you should be there at 4:00 am. If not you should still be there by 4:30 am

PPT only has 2 custom line opens ans only 2 X-Ray machines. If there are two flights leaving early that is 650 people to check .... lines go slow.

Depends is there is an Air France flight taking off about the same time. If there is you should be there at 4:00 am. If not you should still be there by 4:30 am

PPT only has 2 custom line opens ans only 2 X-Ray machines. If there are two flights leaving early that is 650 people to check .... lines go slow.

Thanks for the answer.

• 4 weeks later...

We took the 10 June French Bee flight from SFO to Papeete. First class seats do not recline! We left almost an hour late and arrived at 5:30ish a.m. A/k/a the same time as another flight... Customs took awhile, but, we made the 6:40 Terevau ferry to Mo'orea easily.