Ventura for adults ...

amym95

Hi all - hopefully there’s an answer to my question here somewhere!

I’m off on the Ventura August 2019. I know this is a family friendly ship but I wondered if there is any adult only areas? We’re going along with a group that has kids but it would be nice for us child-free adults to have some grown up relaxation!

Are there adult only pools or lounge areas? How about the entertainment? Will adults enjoy it or is it all child based?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

There is a small pool on the sun deck right at the front which is part of the Oasis Spa area and is adults only. My husband and I usually sit on the deck above, just outside the pay-for Retreat, and you can access the pool, which is free, easily from there.

Michele

The evening shows and daytime activities are all designed for adult viewing.... the kids have their own stuff in the kids clubs... the gym is fairly kid free zone too... dont worry you'll have a great time onboard ventura as an adult or kid...

There will be about 700-750 under 16 years old on Ventura in August. On a sunny sea days they all do come out to play so I would recommend a balcony cabin so you have a quiet place to retreat back to occasional. But as others have said you will have a fabulous time and the evening entertainment is very much targeted at the grown ups :-)