Magazine

emam

When do the peninsula club magazines come out. I thought you must get them onboard, but I read that they post them to your house. We haven't received one yet and we qualified for the club a year ago. We probably haven't missed much by not receiving one.

When do the peninsula club magazines come out. I thought you must get them onboard, but I read that they post them to your house. We haven't received one yet and we qualified for the club a year ago. We probably haven't missed much by not receiving one.

We had one that took us up to Captains to March and have not had a new one since so no idea when they are sent out and how often.

Check your preferences and make sure that you have allowed P & O to be able to contact you by post to ensure you get one. This new data protection law is being used by certain companies to thin down their loyalty clubs memberships and save money. Same applies to those in Caribbean and above who like receiving their annual calendar.

Just checked and the last Moments Magazine delivered to us was issue 6, Autumn/Winter 2017.

So I assume we are due another issue soon.

As has been said, I think they only get issued a couple of times a year.

Thanks. My preferences are set to receive mail, (I get offer brochures) but they might not have been when the Autumn/ Winter one came out. So hopefully I will get one soon.

I guess they haven't published a new one yet as they want to have the Iona feature prominently. It'd make the magazine out of date if it was still vauge on the name.

Very good point, I hadn't thought of that.:)

Don't they have copies on board? I can't remember if they do.

And no doubt, it won't be long before the "Book Iona' banners start appearing around the Future Cruises desks.

In April the Moments magazine from December was outside the future cruise sales office in the atrium on Azura.

• 1 month later...
Yup, got mine as well. Printing schedules aside, the coverage on Iona is rather poor. Not even a picture of the actual atrium - surely they could have got an image approved for the magazine so it was ready for publication?

Yes, I am surprised that there is very little information regarding IONA.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it me or am I the only one waiting to receive a copy of the Magazine. Two weeks after initial posting out by P&O I have not received mine having chased them twice by E-Mail. The Standard Reply is "We are sending the Magazines out in batches & you should receive yours very soon & if not received within two weeks please contact us again". I suspect the Mailing List is a shambles & at this rate the next Edition of the Magazine will be due.

Is it me or am I the only one waiting to receive a copy of the Magazine. Two weeks after initial posting out by P&O I have not received mine having chased them twice by E-Mail. The Standard Reply is "We are sending the Magazines out in batches & you should receive yours very soon & if not received within two weeks please contact us again". I suspect the Mailing List is a shambles & at this rate the next Edition of the Magazine will be due.

We havent received ours either and got the same "corporate" response amazingly though we are still getting brochures for cruises direct from P&O 2-3 times a week. They will make the same mess when it comes to Iona brochure, details and prices like they did when Britannia was first made available lot of unhappy people wanted to book and didnt receive any details until well after the sale launch date even those on higher tiers of Peninsular Club who supposed to get advance booking priority.