Best Cruise Line for Group Rate -

kkyyylllaa

Hi there,

My grandparents are going to be booking a huge (30 people) family cruise for their wedding anniversary next year... Any advice on which cruise lines offer the best group rates, deals, credits, ect???

A travel agent is the one to do this for the group...they will be able to give you comparisons of perks, and they can make everyone in the group's arrangements....you don't want one person in the group to have to handle all of the arrangements. Everyone will want to book something different, and do different things at different times.

The "hosts" can tell everyone the ship, date and travel agent's phone #, then everyone can book! Makes it SO easy!

Thanks for your reply...

They are booking and paying for balcony cabins for all the guests that will be cruising with the family so that part is easily taken care of....

We were trying to narrow down (on our own) what cruise line would give them the best offering - based off of this that would decide what cruise line, ship and ports would be our itinerary.

I guess if working with a TA is the way to go, then that's what we will do...

Were hoping to do some of the comparison and leg work on our own

I don't think you can work it that way, sort of backward. I don't think anyone is going to give you any quotes until you have a cruise picked out. You could call each cruise line you are considering and ask for the groups dept. Then ask what the fares might be and what perks might be given. Those would be general questions. Then when you have chosen the line, call a number of large agencies and ask what they could do for you and your group. But by then you will have to have chosen the cruise. EM