Dawn's cruise director??

suey

Im super curious to know what Zoltina did to rub so many people up the wrong way! We are first time cruisers, and I keep think we missed something!

Maybe it's just personal taste?

Anyway, would love to hear your thoughts!

Just wondering if anyone knows who the current cruise director is on the Dawn? hoping it is not Zoltina-j as we were not impressed with her last year!:)

Sorry to say it is still Zoltina-J. Her father was a guest speaker in Numerology on our cruise Nov 29 -dec 9, i agree she's not the best. we all loved James Ibraham on the Sky.

Im super curious to know what Zoltina did to rub so many people up the wrong way! We are first time cruisers, and I keep think we missed something!

Maybe it's just personal taste?

Anyway, would love to hear your thoughts!

We had her on our 16 night cruise last year on Dawn. Her jokes ran out after the first 10 or so nights, and she had to improvise and repeat some, which was kind of funny in itself. But what we didn't like much was the way she ran down and was downright rude about some of the ports we visited - after leaving Tonga and heading back her comment was "that's out of the way, now we can get back to civilisation!".

Also she only speaks to you if you are her age or younger, and preferably female. And then if you're talking about her.

We really got the impression she didn't want to be there.

It may have been that she wasn't keen on the longer cruise, but that was our thoughts anyway. Having said that though she did always present herself really well.

Her 'thousands and thousands' certainly stuck with most of the passengers, most seemed to say it for her by the end of the cruise!

I guess it is personal choice, we didn't like her as cruise director much but other seems to think she's great. Like all cruise directors, everyone has the ones they like and those they don't. But having Zoltina as CD certainly wouldn't stop me going on another cruise.

We had her on our 16 night cruise last year on Dawn. Her jokes ran out after the first 10 or so nights, and she had to improvise and repeat some, which was kind of funny in itself..

Gee, you were lucky..............her jokes ran out after 2 nights on our cruise:eek:. Zoltina was CD on our last 2 cruises and my biggest gripe with her is that she is just never around. I have nothing against her personally, I just don't think she's a good CD. A CD should always be around, making themselves know to the passengers. Even at the "Survivor" challenge by the pool which was advertised as being hosted by her......she was nowhere in sight.

I quite enjoyed her on my July cruise. She did the morning show with Caren and it was hilarious. I had been reading threads about her before my cruise but went on there with an open mind. She was always around & chatting to people.

She was supposed to be the cruise director for my Feb cruise on the Jewel but I have heard she is not going to be on the ship in Feb now.

According to the current blog entry she is.

http://pacificdawn.pocruises.com.au/index.php/meet-the-crew/

I bet that made your day.:D:p

Dennis do you know how we can we find out who will be CD on Pac Dawn in April 2010?

Doesn't worry me too much as I've not met Zolta although I've heard so much about her I would quite like to meet her anyway. Plus it's always nice to know who your CD is before you cruise.

Jillybean:)

A recent post suggested to check out Zoltina-J by going to Youtube.com and typing in Zoltina J. I found it useful. Hope you will as well:)

Thanks for the link Element......I now think I almost 'know' Zoltin-J and I now know where the 'thousands and thousands come from that everyone was having a giggle about....:D

She looks to be very happy in her job which is good, she was getting a lot of laughs from the audience.

Thanks for the link Element......I now think I almost 'know' Zoltin-J and I now know where the 'thousands and thousands come from that everyone was having a giggle about....:D

She looks to be very happy in her job which is good, she was getting a lot of laughs from the audience.

Yes me too! I will meet her tomorrow. My husband 'likes' her already! Oh dear!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes me too! I will meet her tomorrow. My husband 'likes' her already! Oh dear!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lucky you.....enjoy your cruise and please report back to us all. We're booked for April and I am interested in hearing all about the ship generally, cabins, food, crew etc.

Have a wonderful New Year celebration cruise..

• 8 years later...