Phone Shooters Rejoice(ish)

pierces

BlackRapid has a new item to help keep phone shooters from fumbling their phones to an untimely death on an unforgiving sidewalk or over the rail into the briny deep.

Wander-Bundle.01.jpg?resizeid=5&resizeh=600&resizew=600

Not the Ultimate Answer To Life, The Universe, And Everything*, but a pretty good idea.

BlackRapid WandeR: http://www.blackrapid.com/Wander-Bundle

Dave

* It's Forty-two, BTW.

Now if only they could come up with something to prevent phone photographers from holding their big fat glowing screens up in the air in my line of sight when I'm trying to see a show! Maybe a little remote screen viewing monocle. ;)

Now if only they could come up with something to prevent phone photographers from holding their big fat glowing screens up in the air in my line of sight when I'm trying to see a show! Maybe a little remote screen viewing monocle. ;)

They already do. Poke the back of their knee with a monopod and the view is magically cleared! ;)

Dave

Why? So you can stick your big camera up and do the same thing?

Why? So you can stick your big camera up and do the same thing?

I see your point but, I think someone needs some reading comprehension help here. The poster said SEE a show, not photograph it. Having those screens up in the air is annoying when others are trying to WATCH something. Not everyone is an inconsiderate clod. Some of us, even those of us who are photographers, do like to be entertained without using our cameras. I get annoyed by being prodded with selfie sticks too, after having been smacked by more than a few of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this post! Bought 2 of the BR straps for the iPhones and am happy to let you know they are working nicely with our 2 cases/iPhones. Now I can breath easier when we take photos over water, etc. Also makes me feel more secure when using it in iffy city areas where people say you can find it whisked out of your hands by a thief.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 weeks later...
BlackRapid has a new item to help keep phone shooters from fumbling their phones to an untimely death on an unforgiving sidewalk or over the rail into the briny deep.

Wander-Bundle.01.jpg?resizeid=5&resizeh=600&resizew=600

Not the Ultimate Answer To Life, The Universe, And Everything*, but a pretty good idea.

BlackRapid WandeR: http://www.blackrapid.com/Wander-Bundle

Dave

Thanks for the info, Dave. I just ordered one. I'm always afraid of dropping my phone. I am in a photo club and use a Sony, but sometimes, the cell phone does come in handy for shooting