Travel insurance

BLAMBKY

My sister and I booked a Canadian cruise for Oct 2017, she had an accident and is unable to go. I applied for the single supplement which they paid me for, I also applied for her reimbursement which was suppose to be like $2500.00, looks like all they are willing to pay is the same as what they paid me. Has anyone else had problems with an travel insurance company? This wasn't cheap insurance. HELP!!!!

I don't understand what you're saying.

Did you file an insurance claim and get the single supplement reimbursed? I don't know what policy you have, but you were paid for the extra expense you had for this cruise. You could have filed to cancel your cruise and get your money back instead, couldn't you?

If she wants to get her cruise fare back, she'd have to file her own claim through her policy.

Someone will have to correct me if this is wrong.

To everyone that answered my insurance note.

Good news I finally got through to the company this AM at 0500. The man I spoke with told me that her check,is on the way, I could only imagine her losing $2500! I'm still going as a si gel which I have never done before first time for everything. NCL charged me a single,supplement and I was able to send the bill into the insurance company and they paid....SHOCK me.

Hope to meet all of you on our cruise. Oh and thank you for all the comments about the ins.

Diane cabin #11122

Doubtful anyone reading this is on your cruise. Suggest you contact a moderator and have your cabin number removed from your post. That just doesn't seem very safe to me.

You shouldn't be shocked that you were paid for something your insurance covered. Glad this worked out for you.