Just got a call to upgrade from V2 to OS!

cpgrneyes

Bonnie, thanks for telling us when the LCV newsletters are published and when other emails are sent out.

When we seem to drop off the email lists for Azamara, we are not always aware when this information is published.

Likewise,never get magazine or promotion emails though Azamara have my email and use as booked cruise with them direct.

I never get any mail from Azamara either, unless it's confirming my CC Social registration or Upgrade Requests. I wonder if there is some magical sign up page other than the ones I've found and used!

Cheryl

I've been told that one of the issues is if upon first signing up with MY AZAMARA a Guest opts out of receiving our marketing materials. It is a simple act of unchecking a box...easy to do and perhaps the wording makes one think they'd rather not get more 'junk mail' in their inbox. Many unclick and forget about it, and then wonder why they don't receive mail from us.

If you think this may be the case in your situation, you can either check your My Azamara, or write to our LCV department and ask them to look into it for you. Here's a link to the LCV contact information: https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/le-club-voyage/contact-us

I have a question regarding upgrades. If you're booked on a B2B in the same stateroom will Azamara still call to offer you an upgrade for one cruise if it means you're going to have to move back to your original cabin for the second cruise or will they bypass you unless they can do it for both sailings.

I filled out the form for the upgrades and checked the section for subsequent sailing.

Our cruise is 8 nights. We booked under the free double upgrade promo to get a V2. I immediately filled out and submitted the LCV upgrade form. I got a phone call from AZ offering an upgrade to CO for $1500 ($750 pp). I was told on the phone that it was because I had applied for the LCV upgrade. All suites and balconies have been showing sold out for quite a while, so we were surprised and delighted for this upgrade.

How far in advance of your sail date did you get that call asking if youd like to upgrade to the CO for $1500?

I have a question regarding upgrades. If you're booked on a B2B in the same stateroom will Azamara still call to offer you an upgrade for one cruise if it means you're going to have to move back to your original cabin for the second cruise or will they bypass you unless they can do it for both sailings.

I filled out the form for the upgrades and checked the section for subsequent sailing.

I'm in a b2b starting next week and was offered an upgrade for the second cruise. Have had this happen often on past b2bs.

I'm in a b2b starting next week and was offered an upgrade for the second cruise. Have had this happen often on past b2bs.

Thanks for the reply. Although it's nice to stay in one cabin for the duration, they make moving cabins so easy so it's really not a problem.

• 1 month later...

We got back from our trip a few days ago. Loved it! The Club Ocean suite was fabulous. We had great weather and had afternoon tea on our veranda several times. Butler Croox was wonderful. And I have to say, the CO shower is the best shower ever for any cruise.