Snorkeling Excursion - Reef Snorkeling and Sandbar VS Seahorse Sailing and Snorkeling

yams222

I am going Bahamas on Anthem Of The Seas in next March. I want to take my kids (9 & 11yrs) to try out Snorkeling. I'm interested in 2 excursion but hard to make decision (Reef Snorkeling and Sandbar Getaway in Coco Cay VS Seahorse Sailing and Snorkeling Excursion in Nassau) and wondering are they similar.

Appreciate with any recommendation or review? Which one worth going?:rolleyes:

I am a non swimmer, can I snorkel with them? are this in deep water? or I should stay in the sailboat/tour boat? :confused:

Also, Coco Cay has another excursion"Snorkeling at Your Leisure", does that mean bring my own snorkeling gear (or may be rent a vest) can snorkeling at the beach of Coco Cay without joining the excursion?

we are doing the one in Nassau in January. equipment is provided but we all have our own full face snorkel masks which we use. The water will be deep but i am not a strong swimmer & find these trips always have life vest &/or foam noodles on board to use if required. In Coco cay i wud just do your own snorkeling if you have the equipment. try googling to find out if there is snorkelling gear to hire on the island if you dont have any.