BIG NEWS! We Are Proud to Announce....

BBMacLaird

Pretty sure.

I just spent time with the Future Cruise Mgr and she spent a lot of time searching the Azamara internal web site. She showed me a screen with a table of conditions and the Reserved Passage booking can definitely be moved one time without penalty. The Open Passage deposit is less but is totally non-refundable and has no OBC for booking on board. That's a non-starter for me.

They have been given no information about timing for release of the Pursuit itineraries so she was interested that I said it would be out Oct 24th.

I just spent time with the Future Cruise Mgr and she spent a lot of time searching the Azamara internal web site. She showed me a screen with a table of conditions and the Reserved Passage booking can definitely be moved one time without penalty. The Open Passage deposit is less but is totally non-refundable and has no OBC for booking on board. That's a non-starter for me.

They have been given no information about timing for release of the Pursuit itineraries so she was interested that I said it would be out Oct 24th.

Good to know you won't pay a penalty. Odd that Inwas told something different.

On Tuesday 10/24 our LCV members will have exclusive opportunity to book the new itineraries of the Azamara Pursuit. The next day, Wednesday 10/25, we will open bookings up to everybody.

If they send the new itineraries by email, I won't get them. No matter how many times I sign up for specials and newsletters, I don't receive anything.

If they send the new itineraries by email, I won't get them. No matter how many times I sign up for specials and newsletters, I don't receive anything.

Unaccountably we also dropped off the list and signing up on the website seemed to have no effect.

Monday, I called the LCV Office and a very nice gentleman has attempted to solve the problem. We have indeed received a confirmation email.

I can’t tell you if the fix is permanent but it may be worth the phone call.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Your TA will get them and can forward itineraries to you

Unaccountably we also dropped off the list and signing up on the website seemed to have no effect.

Monday, I called the LCV Office and a very nice gentleman has attempted to solve the problem. We have indeed received a confirmation email.

I can’t tell you if the fix is permanent but it may be worth the phone call.

Thanks. I contacted LCV.

Bonnie, Thanks for letting us know that we can sign on for the new itineraries. I keep getting dropped from emails. I was so excited that I was receiving them again. But - I have been dropped again. :(

I have the same problem. I sign up, receive exactly one "welcome" email, then no more.

This morning I received a letter from my cruise agent [on Azamara headed paper] saying that the maiden voyage of Persuit will be a 10 night cruise from Barcelona to Southampton sailing on 3rd August next year. This will be followed by a 12 night Icelandic voyage starting and ending in Southampton [3 ports in Iceland, Oban, Dublin, Waterford and Fowey]. I won't put up all the itinerary as I'm sure most people will have access to the details by the time I make this post. The only other cruise mentioned is for a Xmas & New Year sailing 22 December 2018 for 15 nights starting and ending in Buenos Aires and visiting ports in Brazil and Uruguay.

We were told on the Quest last week that LCV members would be sent the itineraries the day before the official announcement so perhaps that is why you have received the information today? We understood we would be sent details of all the cruises up until March 2019, with the summer ones to follow later. We haven’t had ours through yet though.

This morning I received a letter from my cruise agent [on Azamara headed paper] saying that the maiden voyage of Persuit will be a 10 night cruise from Barcelona to Southampton sailing on 3rd August next year. This will be followed by a 12 night Icelandic voyage starting and ending in Southampton [3 ports in Iceland, Oban, Dublin, Waterford and Fowey]. I won't put up all the itinerary as I'm sure most people will have access to the details by the time I make this post. The only other cruise mentioned is for a Xmas & New Year sailing 22 December 2018 for 15 nights starting and ending in Buenos Aires and visiting ports in Brazil and Uruguay.

That is correct. The first few cruises will be Northern Europe, followed by several Mediterranean, then a November 6 Transatlantic. It appears that most of the initial Pursuit cruises will be eligible for the Free Double Upgrade promotion, and preliminary pricing looks encouraging, at least in the VX, V1, V2 & V3 categories.

Booking has already begun! Christmas cruise has several cabins booked

And the horrid azamara IT group strikes again. Haven't received any notification or email yet cabins are being booked. Wonder how many others are in the dark about booking the new ship. Just how difficult is it for azamara to send an email to everyone who is a member of Le Club???

The answer is obvious; it is impossible for azamara to get information out and be fair to everyone. And the beat continues with the home office unable or unwilling to fix their many obvious faults.

And the horrid azamara IT group strikes again. Haven't received any notification or email yet cabins are being booked. Wonder how many others are in the dark about booking the new ship. Just how difficult is it for azamara to send an email to everyone who is a member of Le Club???

The answer is obvious; it is impossible for azamara to get information out and be fair to everyone. And the beat continues with the home office unable or unwilling to fix their many obvious faults.

I really wish they would get this fixed. It's so frustrating. I even contacted LCV and asked them to please send me the information. I did not receive a response.

The booking engine for all Pursuit cruises through March 2019 was opened to TAs today, which is why you see some bookings taking place. Bookings open to LCV tomorrow, then public on Wednesday. Your TA can book you right now.

I sent my TA a text. She has not received anything.