Rough seas

2XTRADIRTIES

With Irma coming in, your stay in Bermuda might be shortened so that the ship can get ahead of the rough seas. It really depends on which way Irma decides to head. She is now a CAT 5 so she is nothing to be ignored. You may also get to the ship and find out your are heading to Canada instead of Bermuda. The cruise line will decide where it is safest for their ship and passengers.

With Irma coming in, your stay in Bermuda might be shortened so that the ship can get ahead of the rough seas. It really depends on which way Irma decides to head. She is now a CAT 5 so she is nothing to be ignored. You may also get to the ship and find out your are heading to Canada instead of Bermuda. The cruise line will decide where it is safest for their ship and passengers.

It does not appear that Irma will affect Bermuda at all. Irma is not heading that way.

There is always the possibility of rough seas sailing to Bermuda so it is good they are prepared with seasick remedies. Likely they won't need them unless they prone to motuon sickness.

There is another hurricane following Irma. I think the name is Jose. This time of year, you can never assume that you will not be affected by one storm or another. Good luck with your cruise to Bermuda. I have been there eight times. It is my favorite place. Such a beautiful and friendly island.

There is another hurricane following Irma. I think the name is Jose. This time of year, you can never assume that you will not be affected by one storm or another. Good luck with your cruise to Bermuda. I have been there eight times. It is my favorite place. Such a beautiful and friendly island.

The OP lucked out sailing to Bermuda this week but there is a good chance Jose might affect those sailing to Bermuda the following week. Because of Irma's size and location, Jose will likely track north and east of Irma's track.

The OP lucked out sailing to Bermuda this week but there is a good chance Jose might affect those sailing to Bermuda the following week. Because of Irma's size and location, Jose will likely track north and east of Irma's track.

That's me & the Mrs.

Boarding Friday.

In 15 cruise's to Bermuda we hit 3 major storms so far.:evilsmile:

Any idea what we will encounter September 6-10 traveling to and from Bermuda to nyc? We came prepared with seasick remedies but hopefully will be able to dock the 7th and 8th in St. George's.

It does not look like Irma will have much effect on Bermuda.